Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww pregnancy is soooo hardddd.. suck it up buttercup its hard for us all but you crack on and get shitt done because you still have your son to look after šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 14
But theirs is pink on the outside?? Thatā€™s what I mean, itā€™s strange. Although they are strange lol šŸ¤£
Good point šŸ˜‚ either they went to a really crappy baker/made it themselves or it's the way it's been coverted back to colour šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Awww pregnancy is soooo hardddd.. suck it up buttercup its hard for us all but you crack on and get shitt done because you still have your son to look after šŸ˜‚
i donā€™t know how leah puts up with it tbh, especially as sheā€™s already been through it. caitlin is 100% the person where if youā€™ve been to tenerife sheā€™s been to elevenerife

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The cake was blue and pink outside, looking at the converted picture itā€™s definitely pink inside

Her moaning about pregnancy non stop is so insensitive to all the poor women who canā€™t conceive, yes itā€™s tough but be grateful you have a healthy baby, itā€™s a blessing
I havenā€™t heard her say anything positive about it

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The cake was blue and pink outside, looking at the converted picture itā€™s definitely pink inside

Her moaning about pregnancy non stop is so insensitive to all the poor women who canā€™t conceive, yes itā€™s tough but be grateful you have a healthy baby, itā€™s a blessing
I havenā€™t heard her say anything positive about it
She's the first the cry about being triggered too. You'd think she would think first

Reactions: 7
I just feel like Caitlin is is going to be so possessive over having a little girl. I could see her doing all the matching outfits and treating her as being a 'mini me,' especially since she was pregnant this time. I could see Oakley being treated as second best by her in favour for a daughter. Any guesses on the name?

Reactions: 17
I just feel like Caitlin is is going to be so possessive over having a little girl. I could see her doing all the matching outfits and treating her as being a 'mini me,' especially since she was pregnant this time. I could see Oakley being treated as second best by her in favour for a daughter. Any guesses on the name?
Willlow or Aspen are two of my guesses. With Caitlinā€™s mums name as the middle name

Reactions: 6
She acts like sheā€™s the first girl to be pregnant, ever. And sheā€™s only like 2 months along ffs

Reactions: 15
Ah ok, the cake was pink AND blue on the outside. I still donā€™t understand why youā€™d smash glasses into it instead of cutting a slice šŸ˜‚ Anything for the clicks/likes though!

Reactions: 5
I canā€™t help but think Leah must be dopey. Her voice is so slow and put on. Like watching a GCSE drama skit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really hope she comes out nice and dark like Leah so she can't pull the minime tit!
Poor kid!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Itā€™s Leahā€™s egg so she will most likely have dark hair and tanned like Leah, she definitely wonā€™t be ginger unless they used a ginger donor but even then I think the dark hair would override it

Itā€™s Leahā€™s egg so she will most likely have dark hair and tanned like Leah, she definitely wonā€™t be ginger unless they used a ginger donor but even then I think the dark hair would override it
I still find it so odd they didnā€™t use the same donor!

Iā€™m pretty sure they said last time they used a donor that had similar features to Leah - so Caitlinā€™s egg would combine with ā€œLeahā€™sā€ featuresā€, so Iā€™m guessing this time round theyā€™ll have a ginger donor to pair with Leahā€™s actual egg

Reactions: 6
As someone who has used a sperm donor, I find this absolutely wild. We spent hours deliberating over donors, thinking about their health/ values / personality traits etc (knowing that our child would be able to have contact with their donor aged 18+). Choosing the donor based on appearance / hair colour / facial features is just so shallow and heteronormative.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.