Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’m confused about why they’re doing a first trimester Q&A when caitlin still has 2/3 weeks left until the second trimester starts…?

Reactions: 3
I'm confused about why she's claiming bloat and pushing her stomach out is a baby bump

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The video about asking strangers asking to touch her bump as if she's experienced it 😂
There's nothing there.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm sorry but wtf?!?! Shows how manipulative she is to completely twist the genuine, kind message someone left her.

She did something similar with me during covid. She'd posted that she'd done a covid test and was negative so her vulnerable mum was safe (or something similar) and I replied to say that covid tests only tell you your status in that moment, you could go on to develop it in the next few days /week if you've been exposed. And she had a massive rant about how I was purposely trying to upset and worry her and then blocked me 🤣 (on my old account)

Serious, serious issues that one. I bet Leah is constantly walking on egg shells in case she says the wrong thing.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
I'm sorry but wtf?!?! Shows how manipulative she is to completely twist the genuine, kind message someone left her.

She did something similar with me during covid. She'd posted that she'd done a covid test and was negative so her vulnerable mum was safe (or something similar) and I replied to say that covid tests only tell you your status in that moment, you could go on to develop it in the next few days /week if you've been exposed. And she had a massive rant about how I was purposely trying to upset and worry her and then blocked me 🤣 (on my old account)

Serious, serious issues that one. I bet Leah is constantly walking on egg shells in case she says the wrong thing.
I’m sorry, but she’s making a huge thing about the gender, and then getting upset when fans are saying things that they think is nice? Stfu Caitlin

Reactions: 19
I’m sorry, but she’s making a huge thing about the gender, and then getting upset when fans are saying things that they think is nice? Stfu Caitlin
Plus you could say to her oh the weather's nice today isn't it her reply will instantly be stop no your triggering me :/

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Massive eye roll. I know she’s probably extra sensitive at the moment but people clearly aren’t saying her child is her mum reincarnated if it’s a girl … it can be heaven sent from her even if it’s a boy. The person was just sharing a feeling they had about the gender of the baby which people will have when you share every aspect of your life on the internet. You’re so right, Leah must be walking on egg shells all the damn time , must be absolutely exhausting 🫠

Reactions: 15
Wow that person was just trying to be kind. I honestly feel sorry for this baby. It’ll be born with a whole set of expectations that have been foisted on to it by its attention seeking mother.

Reactions: 17
Did anyone catch the end of the recent YouTube that showed them get engaged? They don't look like almost newly weds...there's nothing lovey dovey about them at all. If my wife has just given me the ring of my dreams I'd be kissing her face off 😂 the miniscule peck on the lips they did looks just like they're friends rather than wives.

Reactions: 8
Nah I think meetthewildes are just at that stage where there genuinely isn’t much time / energy to show the romantic side. From what I gather, Amber works in London and travels for work a fair bit whilst her partner is stay at home with the five kids. When you get to that stage it’s more logistics and less romance, for a bit anyway!

Caitlin & Leah have never had chemistry, on the other hand.

Reactions: 6
Even years ago the romance seemed forced with them.

Also caitlins recent story...is she wishing she was dead? Girl needs serious intervention for natal/post natal depression.

Reactions: 10
It was a b&w video of them sitting on grass cutting the cake with two glasses but all the comments were saying it was a girl because of Leah’s reaction
She started screaming when she saw the gender and I thought the cake looked pink in the video, I’m guessing they deleted it because they thought the same …

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.