Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
am i being thick? she’s about a week behind me (i’m 11 weeks) so how do they know the gender yet? i’ve been told we can’t find out til 16 weeks at the earliest

Reactions: 2
am i being thick? she’s about a week behind me (i’m 11 weeks) so how do they know the gender yet? i’ve been told we can’t find out til 16 weeks at the earliest
They’ve gone to one of those cowboy clinics probably that tell you from like 8 weeks

Reactions: 4
I think there’s a blood test you can do now but it’s not as accurate as a 16-20 week scan

Reactions: 4
Sneak peak test that's done through a blood test

Sneak peak test that's done through a blood test
thanks everyone for the replies i obviously missed this 😂
why is everything such a hurry with them though? why can’t they ever wait for anything, it always seems like such a rush to do everything

Reactions: 15
thanks everyone for the replies i obviously missed this 😂
why is everything such a hurry with them though? why can’t they ever wait for anything, it always seems like such a rush to do everything
Got to keep the content going somehow!

Reactions: 9
It was a b&w video of them sitting on grass cutting the cake with two glasses but all the comments were saying it was a girl because of Leah’s reaction
She started screaming when she saw the gender and I thought the cake looked pink in the video, I’m guessing they deleted it because they thought the same …
Didn't they do the b&w video last time and get annoyed when people worked out how to transition it to colour 😂 or something like that or was that someone else

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn't they do the b&w video last time and get annoyed when people worked out how to transition it to colour 😂 or something like that or was that someone else
Yes I’m sure it was them cos they did a few “preview” or “teaser” videos

Reactions: 1
That "shove a glass into a cake as a gender reveal" is such a pet peeve of mine, it makes no sense and just seems like a big mess. OF COURSE these two decided to do it like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That "shove a glass into a cake as a gender reveal" is such a pet peeve of mine, it makes no sense and just seems like a big mess. OF COURSE these two decided to do it like that.
I agree I’d just want to cut it nicely so I could eat it properly 😅 The best one I saw of these was when the wife took the decoration topper off before they did it which accidentally revealed the colour 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I really don’t see the point in finding out so early. Surely it’s nicer to have bits and pieces of information about baby throughout pregnancy, rather than everything all at once?

Reactions: 11
What’s the point in it??
I mean I find the whole gender reveal thing tacky and attention seeking anyway but why shove a glass into a cake you can already see the colour of? Or am I missing something?

Reactions: 9
What’s the point in it??
I mean I find the whole gender reveal thing tacky and attention seeking anyway but why shove a glass into a cake you can already see the colour of? Or am I missing something?
Usually the cake inside is the colour for the gender. The outside buttercream doesn't give the gender away

Usually the cake inside is the colour for the gender. The outside buttercream doesn't give the gender away
But theirs is pink on the outside?? That’s what I mean, it’s strange. Although they are strange lol 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.