Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i was really sick & nauseous from
weeks 5-9 but after week 9 it subsided. nowhere near hyperemises level though, i don’t think. she’s so dramatic
I had HG with all 5 of mine and sitting there putting on makeup on was an absolute no go. I spent much of my pregnancies on drips on wards and had vomited so much I'd lost control of my bladder and bowel each time I retched. For 14 months I couldn't even step in my kitchen for the last one as the HG went on after the pregnancy due to complications - any waft of food, drinks etc and I would vomit.

There's a few at the moment that are confusing pregnancy sickness with HG. MissPotts is another that thinks because she has taken a picture of herself by a toilet bowl then she deserves all the sympathy. I couldn't have even held my phone things got that bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think that the re-proposal is because they are low on content and everyone is bored with her pretending to cry. I'm wondering if they'll be a vow renewal already after a year of marriage.

Admittedly, my wife and I proposed to another several times. She proposed to me first and then I proposed to her so we both had the experience, and I got proposed to when she gave me a replacement engagement ring over a bacon sandwich in bed. I suppose that I will need to propose again to her to even things out!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s re proposed to Leah? What the duck does that even mean?
It means they've milked the first wedding, milked the first baby, milked the second round of IVF, sorry to be blunt but they've milked her mum dying (I was very sympathetic until she posted the fake crying video and the video with coffin), now all they have is bump updates which is nothing exciting really so they have to think up another scenario to milk to dry.
Catlin will throw a wedding so she can be the pregnant one at their wedding, she's so desperate to have an almost identical pregnancy to Leah, the only difference will be that hers was harder obviously 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Maybe renew the wedding vows so they can use that as their anniversary date so it’s not on the date that her mum died?

Reactions: 3
Maybe renew the wedding vows so they can use that as their anniversary date so it’s not on the date that her mum died?
Leah said in her video that Caitlin had been planning it for a while and Caitlins mum knew about it so it wouldn't be because of that

Leah said in her video that Caitlin had been planning it for a while and Caitlins mum knew about it so it wouldn't be because of that
Or they’re just bored running out of content and need more attention 😂

Reactions: 13
I had nausea from the very start but I get nausea with my periods so initially thought it was that. I don't think my body copes with hormone changes very well. I had one room in my house I could comfortably sit without any smells upsetting me. It was hard but fortunately I stopped throwing up by 10 weeks and the nausea mostly went at 12. I just got up and carried on the best I could.

And she said she wasn't expecting it. I mean, why would you? Who on earth re-proposes after a year of being married?? I've heard of some people.doing it when they've been engaged for years and years and they re propose when the want to lock the wedding down, but this just screams 'send us more free stuff!'

Reactions: 7
I’m not a regular watcher but re-proposing after barely a year married to me just screams that your relationship is on the rocks.

Reactions: 14
I had HG with all 5 of mine and sitting there putting on makeup on was an absolute no go. I spent much of my pregnancies on drips on wards and had vomited so much I'd lost control of my bladder and bowel each time I retched. For 14 months I couldn't even step in my kitchen for the last one as the HG went on after the pregnancy due to complications - any waft of food, drinks etc and I would vomit.

There's a few at the moment that are confusing pregnancy sickness with HG. MissPotts is another that thinks because she has taken a picture of herself by a toilet bowl then she deserves all the sympathy. I couldn't have even held my phone things got that bad.
gosh that sounds awful, i’m sorry you suffered so badly! makes me realise how easy a ride i’ve had it. people like caitlin milking it just make it all the harder for those of you who really, truly suffer with it to be understood.

Reactions: 2
Imagine making a big deal about keeping your child off social media to protect him and then offer random fans the chance to have play dates with him. Go to a toddler group, meet other parents that way.
That is so bizarre and creepy

Reactions: 5
That is so bizarre and creepy
It's so dangerous, we are told time and time again how risky it can be meeting strangers on the Internet and these morons are exposing their baby to that danger 🤦‍♀️ I just can't figure out what goes on in their heads

Reactions: 9
Caitlin also proposed to Leah the first time so shouldn’t it be that Leah is the one to propose again? I can understand gay couples wanting to do one each but one person proposing twice seems weirdly desperate

I think that the re-proposal is because they are low on content and everyone is bored with her pretending to cry. I'm wondering if they'll be a vow renewal already after a year of marriage.

Admittedly, my wife and I proposed to another several times. She proposed to me first and then I proposed to her so we both had the experience, and I got proposed to when she gave me a replacement engagement ring over a bacon sandwich in bed. I suppose that I will need to propose again to her to even things out!
Doesn’t it lose its meaning after 4 proposals to each other? I understand the first two though.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Doesn’t it lose its meaning after 4 proposals to each other? I understand the first two though.
I'm not sure why we keep on doing it, I reckon that we are trying to set a record for most proposals for a non celebrity. However I don't post it online and milk it for content and freebies so it's probably pointless us doing that 😂

Reactions: 2
Imagine making a big deal about keeping your child off social media to protect him and then offer random fans the chance to have play dates with him. Go to a toddler group, meet other parents that way.
I don't think they ever did dm you though did they hun.

(That's to Caitlin, obvs)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.