Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like Caitlin but how horribly sad. I’m sure she had a pre-existing heart condition because did she not say she had to give her mum CPR once as a teenager and it traumatised her? She also said she had “23 years of fighting”. How horrific, I hope they spend some time now off social media and just spend some time together with baby Oakley🥺

Reactions: 19
So Incredibly sad for her. The posts were unnecessary on the lead up to her announcement but for anyone to have to make the decision to turn off a life support is just awful. So young and potentially pregnant.

Reactions: 17
‘a loss is a loss’ is something someone usually says when you have a early miss-carriage. so definitely misleading

Reactions: 11
I absolutely agree about the 'u ok hun' posts before she explained what's happened... not necessary. However, her mum has died on her wedding anniversary. A date that should be happy and special will now be so sad. What an utterly horrible thing to happen. I feel for her, I really do - especially since she seems so fragile already.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
And especially when she might be pregnant. I can’t think of anything worse than falling pregnant at the same time as losing my mum. She’ll be grieving but having to try and keep it together for the baby’s health, it is really sad regardless of how you feel about her

Reactions: 14
And especially when she might be pregnant. I can’t think of anything worse than falling pregnant at the same time as losing my mum. She’ll be grieving but having to try and keep it together for the baby’s health, it is really sad regardless of how you feel about her
I feel for her not having her mum around for her pregnancy, but hopefully she takes some comfort in the fact her mum did get to meet her biological child x

Reactions: 4
Did they get married today?
I absolutely agree about the 'u ok hun' posts before she explained what's happened... not necessary. However, her mum has died on her wedding anniversary. A date that should be happy and special will now be so sad. What an utterly horrible thing to happen. I feel for her, I really do - especially since she seems so fragile already.
Has her mum actually died today though if she's in a coma? It's so sad 😞

Reactions: 1
How heartbreaking. I remember seeing a post that she has cared for her mum since she was 5 years old due to ill health, and she used to sleep in bed with her mum at that age terrified that her mum would die 😢 that's so sad.

Reactions: 4
They got married a year ago and she said they are turning the machines keeping her alive off today since she is brain dead
If they do brain stem tests to confirm brain death you are dead as of the time the first set of tests are done (2 sets are done) so she could be on a vetilator but technically and legally dead.
Im not their biggest fan but this is awful.

Reactions: 2
can anyone explain her recent posts etc about her mum as I missed them?
Her mum is dead that’s all there is to it
But ahead of that she was posting vague “loss is loss” and “can today be over yet” type tumblr tit on her story knowing fine well people would think she is miscarrying the new embryo

Reactions: 10
Do you know what, I know the stories were misleading but the girl’s just had to deal with her mum being brain dead after a sudden heart attack, and then having to make the decision to turn off her life support. After being a young carer to a vulnerable mother figure since she was five years old. Quite honestly, if she can get away with vagueposting at any point, it’s now. Poor girl.

Reactions: 22
I always feel so sorry for influencers when something genuinely bad/traumatic happens to them. It always seems to obvious they don’t have any real people in their lives when everything has to play out over the internet. I hope she is getting help processing her mothers loss. Poor woman.

Reactions: 15
They’re off for her beta this morning 👀

does this mean it did work? If she was getting negative tests would you still go for a beta anyway?

my ivf cycles were through nhs and if you had a negative test you didn’t have to go in..

They’re off for her beta this morning 👀

does this mean it did work? If she was getting negative tests would you still go for a beta anyway?

my ivf cycles were through nhs and if you had a negative test you didn’t have to go in..
Some private clinics do it differently i think.
This also how they do it in America.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.