Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she's pregnant then. Must be a very bittersweet moment for them
Leah doesn't seem to have posted anything

Reactions: 10
That’s rough. I can’t even begin to imagine the feelings she is going through, I know I would struggle with feeling excited for the pregnancy as I’d feel so guilty etc. It’ll be such a confusing time.

I couldn’t cope being an influencer and going through this. So many comments are saying “she’s looking down on you all” or “they say one life leaves and another enters” and I’d be so upset reading stuff like that personally. I know it’s just people’s way of trying to help you grieve but maybe it’s just me that wouldn’t find those comments helpful.

Reactions: 17
I’ve just lost my Dad and honestly it’s absolutely heart breaking losing a parent. Especially when they’re still fairly young too and you’re young yourself. Paired with just finding out she’s pregnant she must be all over the place. I can’t imagine dealing with both right now. I’m sure she’s got lots of support but it’s going to be very bittersweet for her ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Losing a parent sucks whoever you are and whenever it happens. But honestly she should have a bit of decorum/maturity and stop posting attention-seeking, woe-is-me stuff on her stories. You'd think her management would step in and make her take a step back while it's so raw and she's struggling so much.

Reactions: 16
Looks like she's pregnant then. Must be a very bittersweet moment for them
Leah doesn't seem to have posted anything
I would hope (content creation career aside) that Leah just wants to be a supportive partner rather than posting about it, ya know?

Losing a parent sucks whoever you are and whenever it happens. But honestly she should have a bit of decorum/maturity and stop posting attention-seeking, woe-is-me stuff on her stories. You'd think her management would step in and make her take a step back while it's so raw and she's struggling so much.
It's their livlihood though and they'll get a lot of mileage out of pregnancy and loss of a parent if we're being honest.

Well that’s a bit heartless, the girl is grieving.

I agree to the extent that it probably isn’t healthy for her as a person to be online/posting so much after such terrible event but we shouldn’t be criticising her for a perceived lack of decorum and maturity.

Reactions: 4
I knew her mother had been ill in the past but wasn’t aware she had died last week until I’d seen today’s video.

I’m not a fan of Caitlin but really she needs to take some time away from social media, she’s only 25 and it’s so much to process both the pregnancy and loss. I don’t think the tiktok and posts the weeks before was appropriate personally.

Last edited:
I knew her mother had been ill in the past but wasn’t aware she had died last week until I’d seen today’s video.

I’m not a fan of Caitlin but really she needs to take some time away from social media, she’s only 25 and it’s so much to process both the pregnancy and loss. I don’t think the tiktok and posts the weeks before was appropriate personally.
Whilst I agree it’s literally how they make money so I don’t see that being an option unfortunately.

Reactions: 1
I feel for her losing her mum but what was the whole rush in them getting pregnant again when Oakley is still very young 🤷🏼‍♀️

Surely they’ve got savings?
Who knows! Can’t assume these things. They just paid out thousands on IVF so I personally doubt it. I’m not saying I agree with their career choice I hate most influencers but I imagine it isn’t as easy as simply taking time off social media when it’s literally your job.

Reactions: 5
Who knows! Can’t assume these things. They just paid out thousands on IVF so I personally doubt it. I’m not saying I agree with their career choice I hate most influencers but I imagine it isn’t as easy as simply taking time off social media when it’s literally your job.
Plus the wedding and the house they don't come cheap

Reactions: 2
That’s why it’s not and will never be a job 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If you can't (or more likely won't) take two weeks off your job when your mother dies then it's not a proper job. At this point for them it's an addiction. Almost any job in this country gives you a week or two's paid bereavement leave. Noone would judge them if they disappeared for a fortnight.

And if they had any proper business sense they would certainly have enough savings to allow them to do that. Millions of self employed ppl manage it for holidays and emergencies.

Social media isn't a job it's 100% a choice and can obviously be so damaging and addictive to people who choose to not take a day off when their own mother dies 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.