Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else cringe at 'mummyjacky' comments on EVERY SINGLE VIDEO?!
Was gonna ask.. that’s just them (Caitlin or Leah) commenting on her ‘account’ right?

I’m convinced these two are nothing more than best friends, I couldn’t imagine them being intimate with each other

Reactions: 10
Was gonna ask.. that’s just them (Caitlin or Leah) commenting on her ‘account’ right?

I’m convinced these two are nothing more than best friends, I couldn’t imagine them being intimate with each other
I don’t even think they’re best friends Caitlin just despises Leah 😂😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she knew exactly what she was doing with this. Left it up for 2 hours before clarifying it’s nothing to do with the transfer / 2ww. She’s disgusting.
IMG_5128.png

Reactions: 9
She posts like a teenager on facebook
Don't post click bait if you aren't going to tell people whats wrong.

Reactions: 13
I know it’s horrible, but I’m hoping the transfer won’t take straight away. They’ve only had the one they’ve got for five minutes. It’s too early for him to be traded in for a shiny new toy. And you know if they have a girl he’ll be forgotten about because they can’t play dress up with him to the same extent

Reactions: 22
Were they this annoying when Leah was waiting to test 🙃
Yep!
I know it’s horrible, but I’m hoping the transfer won’t take straight away. They’ve only had the one they’ve got for five minutes. It’s too early for him to be traded in for a shiny new toy. And you know if they have a girl he’ll be forgotten about because they can’t play dress up with him to the same extent
I know it's bad but I'm kinda hoping this too! They need taking down a peg or 2 over it and just concentrate on the baby they already have

Reactions: 11
I'm glad someone else has said this didn't want to sound like a total witch 😂

• Haha
There the type of people who tag them self in a hospital on Facebook and ignore the comments

Reactions: 10
If something has happened then yes that's sad

But what do you gain from posting things like that to your thousands of followers?! Besides the attention.

If something has happened then yes that's sad

But what do you gain from posting things like that to your thousands of followers?! Besides the attention.
exactly !!
It’s sad if something has happened but the timing.. just don’t post about it ?

Reactions: 4
Very sad, still a weird level of attention seeking in the posts leading up to that.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
That's awful news 💔 seems like it was sudden feel for her as nothing will make sense for her :(

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.