Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you can't (or more likely won't) take two weeks off your job when your mother dies then it's not a proper job. At this point for them it's an addiction. Almost any job in this country gives you a week or two's paid bereavement leave. Noone would judge them if they disappeared for a fortnight.

And if they had any proper business sense they would certainly have enough savings to allow them to do that. Millions of self employed ppl manage it for holidays and emergencies.

Social media isn't a job it's 100% a choice and can obviously be so damaging and addictive to people who choose to not take a day off when their own mother dies 😭
And it shows how fickle it can be. You take 2 weeks off posting content, your views go down, your followers spot somebody else and follow them, your income dries up. You might never get that momentum back.
You've got to keep on that treadmill constantly, its a very sad situation to be in if youve made that your one source of income and you cant take that time away.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is why it baffles me that these ‘influencers’ don’t have other income streams. Part time jobs, holiday rentals, small companies etc

Reactions: 15
Just take some time off man.. you owe the internet nothing!! Grieve your mum ffs.. you dont need to tell us everything as and when it happens!!!!
Its an incredibly sad time for her and family right now.. she should be off her phone.

What has happened with her aunt is awful but they should not be encouraging their followers to leave bad reviews on trust pilot when they personally do not have an experience with the company

Reactions: 20
I know she’s grieving but I can’t believe she’s asking people to complain on her aunties behalf. And worse than that.. leave them a negative review online! Just because 1 department may be not up to par doesn’t mean they should bash the company as a whole! How irresponsible of her!

Reactions: 9
Trust pilot is not for your own personal vendetta. I had a look and most of their reviews are really positive.

Fake reviews get deleted too.

Reactions: 10
What has happened with her aunt is awful but they should not be encouraging their followers to leave bad reviews on trust pilot when they personally do not have an experience with the company
What happened to her aunt?

Reactions: 2
Can someone show a screenshot of what's going off with the aunt? I don't use tiktok anymore lol xx

Reactions: 1
It's on instagram. They got rid of the trust pilot one.
bleeping hell she’s dense. Does she realise the housing association/company could take legal action from her instigating a pile on of (likely) teenagers to them? She’s also just doxxed her auntie to 1000s of people?! She’s a bleeping fruit loop

Reactions: 28
Sorry but that is awful they have a huge platform and they have openly given someone's full name online, encouraging harassment, shameful behaviour.

Reactions: 20
I'm pretty sure if anyone else were to complain the first thing they would ask is name and address etc so its pointless them asking people to do anything. Very immature the pair of them

Why did Leah not stop her doing this? Instead she’s shared it to her own story too. She needs to tell Caitlin to take a step back from social media and not post things to hundreds of thousands while she’s clearly not in a good place mentally. It would be scarily easy for anyone to track her aunt down now, she needs to never share locations and full names

Why did Leah not stop her doing this? Instead she’s shared it to her own story too. She needs to tell Caitlin to take a step back from social media and not post things to hundreds of thousands while she’s clearly not in a good place mentally. It would be scarily easy for anyone to track her aunt down now, she needs to never share locations and full names
They’re both thick as tit

Oh God…
Can’t remember if it was this thread or the previous one but I remember something about a psychic saying something exciting would happen in August. Eek.

Reactions: 4
The only thing posted on their TikTok with literally every comment ignoring Leah and asking about Caitlin.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.