Cadbury mystery chocolate bar flavours

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did wonder if the chocolate was part of the flavour, e.g. my mum guessed Neapolitan ice cream because of the milk chocolate and the inner flavouring, but honestly I’m not sure.

A friend brought one round for us to try and we all thought it was a different flavour! We had strawberry, banana, mango and rhubarb as guesses so it's obviously something fruity. It wasn't unpleasant but it was a bit sweet for my tastes. I prefer dark chocolate!

A friend brought one round for us to try and we all thought it was a different flavour! We had strawberry, banana, mango and rhubarb as guesses so it's obviously something fruity. It wasn't unpleasant but it was a bit sweet for my tastes. I prefer dark chocolate!

Reactions: 2
Just tried bar number 2.. anyone else think it tastes like bubblegum??
This was my guess at first taste. If I was to break down the flavours I got banana and some sweet berry, husband thought cherry, those three are basically what bubblegum flavour is made of.

I think everyone is tasting differently because each flavour is multiple flavours that come together under a 'title', like bubblegum or tutti frutti or whatever.

Reactions: 1
I was in Tesco this morning, and someone had opened a bar, eaten half and left the rest on the shelf! 😳 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I was in Tesco this morning, and someone had opened a bar, eaten half and left the rest on the shelf! 😳 😂
Reminds me of when they did that half white chocolate crème egg competition at Easter - literally every shop I’d gone into most of them had been unwrapped and shoddily rewrapped by people just interested in winning :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 5
IMO

Number 1 - strawberries & cream
Number 2 - blue raspberry

I'm convinced they've released more than one flavour for each. How can everyones guesses be mad different

Reactions: 3
I’m certain 2 is Strawberries and cream. I thought it was god awful, the texture more than the taste.

IMO

Number 1 - strawberries & cream
Number 2 - blue raspberry

I'm convinced they've released more than one flavour for each. How can everyones guesses be mad different
I think it just shows that synthetic flavourings aren't much good. :D

No1 tasted like the drumstick chocolate bar to me No2 was horrid really sweet with a perfume taste.

#1 I get mentholly cherry cough medicine!! Definitely a menthol type taste to me but may just be association…

#2 definitely nutty.. but can’t place anything else. Much more palatable to me than the first

Reactions: 1
Mines are in the fridge to see if it brings out the flavour more since both are extremely bland, tried it when I first got them then haven't tried again, also got two of each to see if both taste the same or if Cadbury is messing with us an have numerous different tasting ones so everyone thinks differently
They taste different if they have been refrigerated.