Cadbury mystery chocolate bar flavours

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never thought of that, I've never had one of those before but could be an probably why the taste seemed to go between them

She usually eats those an it was the first thing that come to her but didn't know they were in season, that's intresting
Bushes and hedgerows are full of the little buggers ripening at the moment. Cadbury's might just have timed it so :).

Reactions: 2
Never thought of that, I've never had one of those before but could be an probably why the taste seemed to go between them

She usually eats those an it was the first thing that come to her but didn't know they were in season, that's intresting
I only know of loganberries because my grandparents used to grow them, not really available commercially, probably my fav fruit.

Reactions: 1
Really liked no 2 tastes like raspberry and cream to me, didn't like no1 though hubby thinks that one is hazelnut

Picked up both today in tesco.

Trying them in a bit so will report back

Reactions: 2
I saw them in Tesco yesterday but deliberately didn’t buy them after seeing so many people saying they’re disgusting. 😂

No2 definitely has banana in it 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

No1 defo has a nutty taste.

Husband thinks maybe cherry bakewell.

No2 definitely has banana in it 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

No1 defo has a nutty taste.

Husband thinks maybe cherry bakewell.
I can’t taste banana at all and I hate banana so can usually taste it even if it’s a tiny amount.
Does anyone else think they could be themed. So like a new range, like dessert? So say banoffee pie and cherry bake eel for example

Reactions: 3
I can’t taste banana at all and I hate banana so can usually taste it even if it’s a tiny amount.
Does anyone else think they could be themed. So like a new range, like dessert? So say banoffee pie and cherry bake eel for example
I'm the same about banana but could definitely tell it was there.

But it was the more chemically banana taste than normal banana taste

Cherry bake eel?? Did cadburys employ Heston?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I tried no 2. Tastes flowery to me, fruity and flowery. I guessed rosewater. Mum guessed Neapolitan icecream.

Cadbury’s emails clues out to you. One of the clues for 02 was, ‘if you’re a child at heart you’ll love this’.

Hmmmm.

Just tried no 1. Tastes like cake. Stumped.

Last edited:
I’ve had #1… I instantly thought ‘banoffee’ but my mum said blueberry and my sister said she could taste coconut… a few hours later my husband tried it and said it was ‘fruity’ but for me the taste of banana was so strong I was wondering how they all weren’t getting it 😭

Aren’t taste buds weird?! 😂

Reactions: 6
Definitely we thought the chocolate changed the flavour a lot
Mines are in the fridge to see if it brings out the flavour more since both are extremely bland, tried it when I first got them then haven't tried again, also got two of each to see if both taste the same or if Cadbury is messing with us an have numerous different tasting ones so everyone thinks differently