Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Souffle

Chatty Member
I tried them both. I don’t know what flavours they are but I wouldn’t buy either of them again.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Notworthy

VIP Member
What an epic fail form Cadburys. Run a competition that should in theory get people going back again and again to buy their chocolate bars but come up with a flavour so awful everyone is like meh keep your £5k, that bar is too shite to endure more than 1:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

The Devils Arse

VIP Member
I've tried one and it was shit. I think it was strawberry. So basically just a giant bar of roses strawberry. What a load of cack. :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

chickhicks86

VIP Member
I was in Tesco this morning, and someone had opened a bar, eaten half and left the rest on the shelf! 😳 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

The Devils Arse

VIP Member
I can’t taste banana at all and I hate banana so can usually taste it even if it’s a tiny amount.
Does anyone else think they could be themed. So like a new range, like dessert? So say banoffee pie and cherry bake eel for example
Cherry bake eel?? Did cadburys employ Heston?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
I haven’t seen those. But then I always seem to miss limited editions. Apparently there were caramel Twirls but I never spotted one. 😂
I’ve tried the caramel twirl and didn’t like it! There’s also caramelised twirl bites I have some can’t remember if I like them still got most of the packet through I’ve had a while so I guess I mustn’t have liked them much!

Curious to try one, but won't the ingredients be written on the back? Should probably be able to make a good guess with that
A4C80412-39A6-4CEB-8BDB-F81167FFCF42.jpeg

it doesn’t help

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Shmebulock

I got mine in poundland. Only tried #1 so far, it was disgusting I thought it tasted like turkish delight, won't be buying again. Even my husband who is like a human dustbin didn't like it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
That's like me with my mate in America, am UK an it cost me over £20 to send some galaxy bars an some malteasers 😳 almost had a heart attack when they said it was that, I need to find someone other than the royal mail
If you haven't found it by tomorrow.

My spare email address is: [email protected]

No charge. Unless I get more then one email claiming to be Snippy. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7

emerald

VIP Member
I've had 01 and thought it was rose or berry flavoured. Didn't like it very much, might give the rest to a colleague 😂

Read a mirror article and it said 02 tasted like banana penicillin so I will NOT be purchasing that. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Finally found them after 12 shops 😂😂 this is why I use amazon all the time

Tried them with my dad since he's a executive chef 😅 there's more than one flavour in them so first one we say Turkish delight an a little mint an second one he picked out lime but I could only taste blueberry so we going with lime an blueberry for it

Second one had a much stronger smell, almost like perfume, actually prefer the first one to the second even though am not keen on Turkish delight

• Heart

anon0503

I’ve had #1… I instantly thought ‘banoffee’ but my mum said blueberry and my sister said she could taste coconut… a few hours later my husband tried it and said it was ‘fruity’ but for me the taste of banana was so strong I was wondering how they all weren’t getting it 😭

Aren’t taste buds weird?! 😂

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Curious to try one, but won't the ingredients be written on the back? Should probably be able to make a good guess with that

• Haha
Reactions: 5

boqurant

I was in Tesco this morning, and someone had opened a bar, eaten half and left the rest on the shelf! 😳 😂
Reminds me of when they did that half white chocolate crème egg competition at Easter - literally every shop I’d gone into most of them had been unwrapped and shoddily rewrapped by people just interested in winning :sick:

• Sick

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Haha thanks, today I tried poundland, Wilkos an poubdstretcher in the quest to find these, I still have Iceland, the range an spar I think before am out of town 🤣🤣

I'd never expect someone to send them out to me especially the price of mail these days but that's kind 😊 I am determined to find them 😅
My favourite quote of the moment is: "The salvation of man is love and through love" by Viktor Frankl.

Disclaimer: My father has worked for Royal mail and I have shares in the company too. So yes to using them! :LOL:

The acts of kindness from total strangers just fills my heart with so much joy🥹
I've been on the other end too. My old boss sat with me whilst I cried for an hour after my grandmother died. He would also give me lifts home when it got dark. Free drinks and pizza if they ordered it for themselves.

• Heart

chickhicks86

VIP Member
I feel like I'm going to have to taste them again now! You've all tasted different to what I did! I've not read anyone say "wow, so delicious, I loved it" yet though.

• Haha

Rainbow1

VIP Member
I know it’s a ‘mystery’ but is that not just crap chocolate if you invent a flavour and it differs so wildly each guess from person to person 🤣

I’ve seen comments on Twitter guessing #2 tastes from Turkish delight to Rum and Raisin to Bubblegum

• Haha

HoGi

VIP Member
Surprised its got as little as that an it's mostly the chocolates ingredients on it, given that most company's need to label everything due to allergies now I'd have thought it would have had a ton labelled on the back
Is it because it just has flavourings? So they are just chemicals that artificially taste like strawberries or whatever. It doesn't actually contain any of what it is meant to taste of, so they don't have to list it.

Reactions: 4