Cadbury mystery chocolate bar flavours

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not impressed with either. Preferred 1 but won't be buying any more, no matter what.

Reactions: 3
I thought 1 tasted like strawberries and cream. Couldn't really place 2.

I wasn't impressed with either, though, so I won't be buying them after their flavours are revealed.

Reactions: 2
I saw these for the first time yesterday and knew Tattle would explain!!

I have an overriding fear it would become a Harry Potter moment and discover it was ear wax flavour 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Sick
Both bloody awful, but I'm guessing 1 is strawberry and coconut. I really have no idea what 2 is!

02 I really didn't like, very fruity/berry-esque. I saw blue slush puppie somewhere and whilst I wouldn't agree with that, its that sort of vibe i think. 01 is much nicer, very nutty and Kinder Bueno-y on first sniff, and first bite, but then something fruity settles after its gone. Strawberry or raspberry? I cant figure it out tho! Luckily the draw ends on the 7th October so not long to wait to find out!

02 I really didn't like, very fruity/berry-esque. I saw blue slush puppie somewhere and whilst I wouldn't agree with that, its that sort of vibe i think. 01 is much nicer, very nutty and Kinder Bueno-y on first sniff, and first bite, but then something fruity settles after its gone. Strawberry or raspberry? I cant figure it out tho! Luckily the draw ends on the 7th October so not long to wait to find out!
From the clues they gave blue slush puppy is the only one I could think of that fits all the clues for that one

I thought number 1 tasted like Turkish Delight or rose water. I didn't like it. Controversial opinion but my favourite Rose is the strawberry one so if it was that I would have loved it πŸ˜‚

I had the second one a while ago and I thought it tasted like cream soda. I wouldn't get either of them again.

so yeah, 01 is rhubarb and custard sweets and 02 is blue slush puppie. thats what i'm going with lol

Reactions: 1
The competition may have closed, but they're clearly not going to reveal the flavours until the truckloads of bars sat languishing unwanted in the pound shops and discounters have been shifted a bit more.

Please can whoever actually likes these flavours hurry up and buy some more so that Cadbury's can stop dragging it out

1665226559203.png

• Angry
Reactions: 4