Cadbury mystery chocolate bar flavours

Which is best?

• Flavour 1

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • Flavour2

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried them both. I don’t know what flavours they are but I wouldn’t buy either of them again.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I haven’t seen those. But then I always seem to miss limited editions. Apparently there were caramel Twirls but I never spotted one. 😂

I haven’t seen those. But then I always seem to miss limited editions. Apparently there were caramel Twirls but I never spotted one. 😂
Think B&Ms still have the caramel twirls, noticed mine had them the other day

I got a caramel Twirl in Morrisons, they had these mystery bars too. I've bought one of each but not tried yet.

I've tried one and it was tit. I think it was strawberry. So basically just a giant bar of roses strawberry. What a load of cack. :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
One of the food pages I follow on insta said they thought #2 was bubblegum

another food page said it tasted like vomit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Curious to try one, but won't the ingredients be written on the back? Should probably be able to make a good guess with that

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve tried the caramel twirl and didn’t like it! There’s also caramelised twirl bites I have some can’t remember if I like them still got most of the packet through I’ve had a while so I guess I mustn’t have liked them much!

Curious to try one, but won't the ingredients be written on the back? Should probably be able to make a good guess with that
A4C80412-39A6-4CEB-8BDB-F81167FFCF42.jpeg

it doesn’t help

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I tried yesterday with my kid. He thought number 1 tasted nutty, I couldn't really taste anything at all. Number 2 we both thought was fruity. He said strawberry, I thought tropical. They weren't horrible, but would be in no rush to buy again.

Reactions: 1
Surprised its got as little as that an it's mostly the chocolates ingredients on it, given that most company's need to label everything due to allergies now I'd have thought it would have had a ton labelled on the back
Is it because it just has flavourings? So they are just chemicals that artificially taste like strawberries or whatever. It doesn't actually contain any of what it is meant to taste of, so they don't have to list it.

Reactions: 4
Tried 01 and O2. I think O1 might be Banoffee but have no clue what O2 is supposed to be.

Is it because it just has flavourings? So they are just chemicals that artificially taste like strawberries or whatever. It doesn't actually contain any of what it is meant to taste of, so they don't have to list it.
Yeah I think that’s why as well I read someone say it’s just the flavourings so they can cover up the flavour by using them

Reactions: 1
Even then it's still in a way leaving out the chemical names for its flavourings which I get since you have to guess, just makes me curious as to how it works with the new allergies law since I'd have expected things like ethyl or isoamyl to have been on it, the E numbers I think are soy based, still really want to try these although I do hate strawberry flavoured chocolate 🤢😂