Cadbury mystery chocolate bar flavours

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you haven't found it by tomorrow.

My spare email address is: [email protected]

No charge. Unless I get more then one email claiming to be Snippy. :LOL:
Haha thanks, today I tried poundland, Wilkos an poubdstretcher in the quest to find these, I still have Iceland, the range an spar I think before am out of town 🤣🤣

I'd never expect someone to send them out to me especially the price of mail these days but that's kind 😊 I am determined to find them 😅

Reactions: 3
Been reading twitter an it's amazing what people will taste when they don't know what it is, it's going from praline to strawberry to blueberry for bar one

Reactions: 4
Been reading twitter an it's amazing what people will taste when they don't know what it is, it's going from praline to strawberry to blueberry for bar one
I think there are multiple flavours in the mix, not just a straight flavour. No.1 is sickly sweet and tasted like raspberries and then toasted nuts to me, No.2 tasted like acetone. Both are hideous.

To save you the runaround, you could give each store a ring to check if they have them in stock before leaving home. I'm sure in a week's time you'll be seeing them everywhere!

Reactions: 4
I think there are multiple flavours in the mix, not just a straight flavour. No.1 is sickly sweet and tasted like raspberries and then toasted nuts to me, No.2 tasted like acetone. Both are hideous.

To save you the runaround, you could give each store a ring to check if they have them in stock before leaving home. I'm sure in a week's time you'll be seeing them everywhere!
I couldn't taste any fruit in 1 at all, my son said he could taste nuts, but I couldn't really taste anything.

Reactions: 1
When I find them ill probably get two of each bar, am a bit curious to know if maybe each bar has a few different flavours to mix people up so its not obvious as to what it is if everyone is saying strawberry or raspberry etc especially since it seems people are all divided on what they are

Bought one of each and have only eaten no. 1. It tasted slightly nutty to me- almondy, perhaps. Wasn't impressed. 'Twas bland. Not really looking forward to no. 2, now, from what I've read.

• Haha
Haha thanks, today I tried poundland, Wilkos an poubdstretcher in the quest to find these, I still have Iceland, the range an spar I think before am out of town 🤣🤣

I'd never expect someone to send them out to me especially the price of mail these days but that's kind 😊 I am determined to find them 😅
My favourite quote of the moment is: "The salvation of man is love and through love" by Viktor Frankl.

Disclaimer: My father has worked for Royal mail and I have shares in the company too. So yes to using them! :LOL:

The acts of kindness from total strangers just fills my heart with so much joy🥹
I've been on the other end too. My old boss sat with me whilst I cried for an hour after my grandmother died. He would also give me lifts home when it got dark. Free drinks and pizza if they ordered it for themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I know it’s a ‘mystery’ but is that not just crap chocolate if you invent a flavour and it differs so wildly each guess from person to person 🤣

I’ve seen comments on Twitter guessing #2 tastes from Turkish delight to Rum and Raisin to Bubblegum

• Haha
I know it’s a ‘mystery’ but is that not just crap chocolate if you invent a flavour and it differs so wildly each guess from person to person 🤣

I’ve seen comments on Twitter guessing #2 tastes from Turkish delight to Rum and Raisin to Bubblegum
Yes, it's very strange that the flavours aren't immediately recognisable and seem to vary wildly between people. I'm getting banana now for No.2, though Turkish Delight does seem a feasible option. 😄

Reactions: 2
I feel like I'm going to have to taste them again now! You've all tasted different to what I did! I've not read anyone say "wow, so delicious, I loved it" yet though.

• Haha
What an epic fail form Cadburys. Run a competition that should in theory get people going back again and again to buy their chocolate bars but come up with a flavour so awful everyone is like meh keep your £5k, that bar is too shite to endure more than 1:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Bought one of each and have only eaten no. 1. It tasted slightly nutty to me- almondy, perhaps. Wasn't impressed. 'Twas bland. Not really looking forward to no. 2, now, from what I've read.
Sorry to quote myself but I've since had a number 2 (pun obviously intended because it was a bit crap).

Slightly flowery, fruity taste. Still bland and didn't actually get my tastebuds rocking. Wouldn't be surprised if they state there's a flower in there, mixed with a fruit. Similarly with number 1, but not a flower, an 'essence' like vanilla to go with the slightly nutty taste.

What an epic fail form Cadburys. Run a competition that should in theory get people going back again and again to buy their chocolate bars but come up with a flavour so awful everyone is like meh keep your £5k, that bar is too shite to endure more than 1:ROFLMAO:

Yep, you've summed it up for me. 😝

Perhaps in future they could could do something with collecting tokens from bars to redeem items.

Finally found them after 12 shops 😂😂 this is why I use amazon all the time

Tried them with my dad since he's a executive chef 😅 there's more than one flavour in them so first one we say Turkish delight an a little mint an second one he picked out lime but I could only taste blueberry so we going with lime an blueberry for it

Second one had a much stronger smell, almost like perfume, actually prefer the first one to the second even though am not keen on Turkish delight

• Heart
Reactions: 6