Cadbury mystery chocolate bar flavours

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had number 2 today. It’s like calpol. I actually liked it. Its like the strawberry roses only the filling isn’t gooey. I would eat that one again but it wouldn’t be my fave chocolate ever

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Gotta go to B&Ms later so hopefully get them there, it's a really small asda an tesco by me so probably either sold out or didn't get them in

I got mine in poundland. Only tried #1 so far, it was disgusting I thought it tasted like turkish delight, won't be buying again. Even my husband who is like a human dustbin didn't like it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've been all over the place, two asdas, two tescos and a B&Ms 😂😂 I just cannot find them

I got mine in poundland. Only tried #1 so far, it was disgusting I thought it tasted like turkish delight, won't be buying again. Even my husband who is like a human dustbin didn't like it.
My dad loves Turkish delight, if it's like that then he will be happy 😅

I've been all over the place, two asdas, two tescos and a B&Ms 😂😂 I just cannot find them

Try the bigger Tesco stores and look for a separate stand at the end of aisles. That's where I found them today.

Try the bigger Tesco stores and look for a separate stand at the end of aisles. That's where I found them today.
Thanks, going up the town tomorrow so I'll have another look, if I didn't want to try them then of course I'd be seeing them everywhere 😅

• Haha

Aww bless you trying so hard to get them. I was like this with the orange twirls! I hope they’re enjoyable for you to make it worth it when you do get them!

Thanks, going up the town tomorrow so I'll have another look, if I didn't want to try them then of course I'd be seeing them everywhere 😅
Same for me I found them at the end of a freezer isle on them small shelves they have near the checkouts - in asda

They had them in my local iceland near the self service tills.

I won’t be buying hate, not knowing what i’m supposed to be eating and don’t like surprises 😂.

Reactions: 1
Thanks will have another look an never thought of Iceland either, I always forget its not just freezer food they do there

If you don’t find any at all. I’ll buy a bar and post it to you as long as you’re not living in a japan. My sister is always posting stuff there- costs a bomb 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I've had 01 and thought it was rose or berry flavoured. Didn't like it very much, might give the rest to a colleague 😂

Read a mirror article and it said 02 tasted like banana penicillin so I will NOT be purchasing that. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
If you don’t find any at all. I’ll buy a bar and post it to you as long as you’re not living in a japan. My sister is always posting stuff there- costs a bomb 😂.
That's like me with my mate in America, am UK an it cost me over £20 to send some galaxy bars an some malteasers 😳 almost had a heart attack when they said it was that, I need to find someone other than the royal mail

That's like me with my mate in America, am UK an it cost me over £20 to send some galaxy bars an some malteasers 😳 almost had a heart attack when they said it was that, I need to find someone other than the royal mail
If you haven't found it by tomorrow.

My spare email address is: [email protected]

No charge. Unless I get more then one email claiming to be Snippy. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7