c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was watching Casey this morning and she’s now missing :(

Something happened with Ben idk what but she couldn’t go live to ‘defend’ herself so was posting loads of vids whilst they were all laughing and slating her on live. This girl was drunk, walking around the streets in tears in a dressing gown and flip flops at 5amish then posting worrying videos, then she just went missing. Her friend Leah who she’s staying with has been out for 2/3 hours trying to find her and the police are involved as they can’t find her either :/
---

Mate he is viiiile! That’s all I know about him 😂
I saw people commenting on Gemma’s live saying Casey was missing and Gemma went on a mad one saying no she’s not bla bla bla. Poor girl I hope she’s okay

Can someone fill me in on roshante please? He’s live with Chy and he just seems vile
He was on a Pretty Little Thing advertisement for 3 seconds a few years ago so he thinks he’s the dogs bollocks, wears blue eye contacts (even sleeps in them that’s why they look so puffy), takes a LOT of drugs, and he says he is trans and has had the full surgery. He seems tapped, sometimes he comes up on my fyp and his “mental health” is so bad he cannot talk and is just mumbling words at himself, then the next he’s going crazy and screaming all around his flat with his little girl in it.

Reactions: 6
He was on a Pretty Little Thing advertisement for 3 seconds a few years ago so he thinks he’s the dogs bollocks, wears blue eye contacts (even sleeps in them that’s why they look so puffy), takes a LOT of drugs, and he says he is trans and has had the full surgery. He seems tapped, sometimes he comes up on my fyp and his “mental health” is so bad he cannot talk and is just mumbling words at himself, then the next he’s going crazy and screaming all around his flat with his little girl in it.
Yep his a crack head, claims to be intersex and had transition from female presenting to male, claims his cousin gave birth to his daughter, but we know he did, he was with a girl called Paige but she left him as he was always on Tiktok out of his head, mostly full of tit.

Relatively new to following Gem but the past few days with Chy she said fairly "normal" I use that term lightly lol but she's carrying on like CLA in McDonald's. Does she normally carry on like this in public and when alone?

Reactions: 3
I think Casey’s been found because Leah had deleted all her stuff to say she’s missing and Casey’s videos have disappeared off her tiktok, I hope she’s ok
---
Relatively new to following Gem but the past few days with Chy she said fairly "normal" I use that term lightly lol but she's carrying on like CLA in McDonald's. Does she normally carry on like this in public and when alone?
She can speak sense but for tiktok she’s crazy and says disgusting things a lot of the time. Also steals everything she has

I feel bad for Casey, she's not in a goof place. They're all saying "she's doing it for tiktok" But I think it was a cry for help.

I take back what I said the other day about liking Mally, he seems as tapped as the rest

Reactions: 4
I feel bad for Casey, she's not in a goof place. They're all saying "she's doing it for tiktok" But I think it was a cry for help.

I take back what I said the other day about liking Mally, he seems as tapped as the rest
Mally is a sort though 🤦🏽‍♀️ I’ll see my self out

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Mally is a sort though 🤦🏽‍♀️ I’ll see my self out
He was until he becomes a simp for any girl that looks his way! Always in a taxi on the way to see one when he pops up on my fyp then plays dumb the next day 😂 his brain is in his dick!

Reactions: 5
He was until he becomes a simp for any girl that looks his way! Always in a taxi on the way to see one when he pops up on my fyp then plays dumb the next day 😂 his brain is in his dick!
You’re not wrong there to be fair. I don’t like his actions but I like looking at his little face
---
Also why are these people always in cabs?! Surely at least one except for Chris drives?!

• Haha
Does anyone know why Mally seems to do his lives from hotel rooms?
What's his living arrangements?

Reactions: 1
did anyone see the post chyannes mum put up then deleted?

she basically explained that she never put chy into care like people keep saying. she spiralled out of control running away , drinking etc and ss got involved.
her mum says she’s had threats from randoms over chys behaviour and it’s destroying her and chys brothers.

Everyone was telling chyanne to message Tommy as they’re worried, he was sat in the dark in a bad place? Then I’ve just seen a tiktok saying he’s homeless again?!

• Sad
Everyone was telling chyanne to message Tommy as they’re worried, he was sat in the dark in a bad place? Then I’ve just seen a tiktok saying he’s homeless again?!
His new flatmate looked very dodgy and the gumsy girlfriend

Reactions: 1
Just to clear up some stuff from previous seasons.
Mally did drive but got a driving ban
When him and Chy first had there little situationship - Mally was still living at the same house as his childs mother, possibly still is. Not sure if hes still there for the kids sake - which would make sense why he uses hotels all the time as he used to do the nasty in his car instead.

Chys mum has popped onto tiktok loads of times trying to help her - Chy shrugs her off or refuses to go - Her mum finds out any drama from tiktok, including when she went missing - i was very suprised after all i saw her with her family over xmas considering. I think despite tiktok claiming it, I think her mum was behind alot of the SS involvement etc recently - with good reason, as Chy wont engage with her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.