c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CHY DOESNT REMEMBER THE FACETIME WITH J. Rosh took her tampon out whilst sleeping and did things with her gave her a love bite. She said Rosh did it when they got weird before and now she dont remember Rosh doing it. J is onto her though i hope she patterns her.
---
This live is really uncomfortable to watch tbh. Chy seems completely out of it ngl, it’s like she wants to leave but is too drugged up to figure out where her suitcase is or where her stuff is. She’s bleeding all over her clothes and bed because she didn’t even remember to put a tampon in….
Rosh exposed her bloody joggers and she looked like she was gonna cry.
---
She doesnt know where her bank card is.. she can't remember what she was even wearing.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I was just watching, the live suddenly cut off.
Js on her way so hoping she patterns her. J asked Chy why didnt she let the ambulance crew take her for a blood test and Chy said she was too rushed n needed to go on school run. 🧐🙄

Reactions: 1
CHY DOESNT REMEMBER THE FACETIME WITH J. Rosh took her tampon out whilst sleeping and did things with her gave her a love bite. She said Rosh did it when they got weird before and now she dont remember Rosh doing it. J is onto her though i hope she patterns her.
---

Rosh exposed her bloody joggers and she looked like she was gonna cry.
---
She doesnt know where her bank card is.. she can't remember what she was even wearing.
Tbf a few minutes before he showed them she literally cocked her leg up to see for herself on the live stream lol

I just saw a screen recording of him showing the trousers she leaked on. This is some weird tit. I hope j gets her home.

Rosh really could have used his platform for good and educated people. None of this group have turned out right after TikTok.

Reactions: 2
Idc about any of them
Other than the kids I’m gonna ring social soon if this isn’t sorted

Reactions: 4
safe space is loving this content and views.. riess is constantly like where's ht gifts guys..?! don't get me wrong ill be watching haha but it pisses me off at the same time
---
Idc about any of them
Other than the kids I’m gonna ring social soon if this isn’t sorted
Paige said on a live the night before that SS is involved and chy said adult SS was watching he too so hopefully something happens. that poor baby girl who witnesses all of this, she needs to be removed from his care

Reactions: 3
Chys mum is live with mylan. She keeps saying I’ll go and get her but she’s making every excuse under the sun when someone suggests something

Chys mum is live with mylan. She keeps saying I’ll go and get her but she’s making every excuse under the sun when someone suggests something
Her mum sounds useless and not much of a mum to give her away

Reactions: 2
What is going on? They don’t advise tampons in this situation, can’t Rosh get her pads? How is it looking after someone if they are out of it and bleeding all over the place. R is deffo on something way more than sleeping tablets

I don’t think Chy’s mum did give her away, she couldn’t manage her as she kept running away

I don’t know what people want her mum to do when chyanne doesn’t listen to anyone she’s also 20years old not a child

Let’s be honest, her mum / family in general are probably a huge part of the reason that Chy is majorly fucked up right now. She’s clearly never been loved, cared about or had a good upbringing. Happy kids in stable homes don’t spend their teenage years running away to bandos with older men and doing god knows what.

Reactions: 8
What is going on? They don’t advise tampons in this situation, can’t Rosh get her pads? How is it looking after someone if they are out of it and bleeding all over the place. R is deffo on something way more than sleeping tablets

I don’t think Chy’s mum did give her away, she couldn’t manage her as she kept running away
rosh is more then happy to let her bleed all over his house so that he can shame her all over tiktok about it.

chy has openly admitted that she was put into care due to the fact she kept running away and being too much. her mum had to put her other young kids above chy. rightly or wrongly she did that and chy resents her.

people keep saying oh go get your daughter etc but she doesn’t leave anyone’s house. even the police can’t get her to go. all these siblings of hers that pop up are just as bad.

Reactions: 1
If my mum put me in care and I was groomed by the man supposed to protect me, I would resent my mum too

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.