c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God anyone see the state of Liv on her live earlier ? Apparently she went to court drunk again and fell over ...this is after having a black eye in the first place! Girl was a mess chipped tooth, bruised face and busted lip and face...
she’s another one tbh who shouldn’t be on the app
when she came out and was staying at that h’s house for the life of me idk why they all encouraged her to do the rankings.
the girl isn’t and wasn’t in the right state of mind to be doing that , all for them to use her for the money she would’ve made

Reactions: 5
Chy and Gemma got kicked out of their hotel room at 3am. How can people be so problematic all the time?!

Reactions: 5
Chy and Gemma got kicked out of their hotel room at 3am. How can people be so problematic all the time?!
Omg no way! Why? I was on the live till 12.30 chy said she was tired and was going to sleep. Gemma was asleep next to her

Omg no way! Why? I was on the live till 12.30 chy said she was tired and was going to sleep. Gemma was asleep next to her
I have no idea. I woke up at 5 this morning and they were live and were still live at 7am. They had gone back to Chy's but I missed why they were kicked out. There was a screen recording going around but all it was, was Gemma shouting at people in the room

I couldn’t work out why they got kicked out either
I think I saw something about they were caught doing smart whips in the room and the hotel were against that but I'm not 100% sure that was why

Reactions: 1
I saw a video of them saying mama kaz called the hotel and told them things which is what led to them being kicked out, not sure how true that is though.

Reactions: 1
Gemmas tidying up chyannes flat, been at it hourssssss while chyanne sat on her arse. Gemmas buying her a new carpet

I’m getting really bad feelings about Liv. I’m really worried for her looking at her videos. I think losing Zion has fucked her up really badly, especially in the way it happened. I would feel the same losing my pet like that 😭 she’s always had issues with drugs and alcohol but I think this has really ripped her over the edge 💔💔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’m getting really bad feelings about Liv. I’m really worried for her looking at her videos. I think losing Zion has fucked her up really badly, especially in the way it happened. I would feel the same losing my pet like that 😭 she’s always had issues with drugs and alcohol but I think this has really ripped her over the edge 💔💔
I feel for her. She obviously has issues from the past and I'm not condoning her past actions but she is a lost little girl and this fire has tipped her over the edge! She was saying she is going to be sober after the fire but she doesn't have any other way to cope but substances! I really hope she turns her life around!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Gemmas tidying up chyannes flat, been at it hourssssss while chyanne sat on her arse. Gemmas buying her a new carpet
I find it all so sad. She needs a new carpet because Carma 💩 and wee'd all over when she was left alone. I cant imagine how her place must smell. That poor bloody dog, lived her final weeks alone most the time and a lot of it confined to the small cage. Bless her. Chy seems to think she has all her "dayones" back, well more fool them i wont ever forget what she did to that dog.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
her so called “friends” should no better
they were too quick to parade her back on tiktok doing the weekly rankings then actually concerned about her recovery
she needs to come off the app tbh

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Where are Livs parents? I worry she will top herself. Really hope she gets better mentally one day. Poor girl
[/QUOTE]
Her parents were drug addicts from what iv seen on tik tok. I think she’s been in and out the care system. Such a shame everytime I see her on live I just see a girl crying out for love and help. My heart breaks for her

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.