c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching Casey last night when I couldn’t sleep. She was doing coke on live then throwing up into a kfc bucket, she’s is going to be the next chy

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I was watching Casey last night when I couldn’t sleep. She was doing coke on live then throwing up into a kfc bucket, she’s is going to be the next chy
She said the other day that she goes after all the blokes Chy has been with because "she can". It is going to end very badly for at least one of them and it makes me so sad

Reactions: 4
It’s actually sad how much these young girls will lower and degrade themselves for the sake of men, and not even decent men at that.
Also just seen this on my fyp, wonder if it’s really from Chy’s mum or a fake account?
Yes that is her mums real page. Some other girl called Brooke I follow on TikTok posted about Gemma earlier saying she was begging to be her mum, she’s a bleeping weirdo hanging out with kids

Reactions: 6
It’s actually sad how much these young girls will lower and degrade themselves for the sake of men, and not even decent men at that.
Also just seen this on my fyp, wonder if it’s really from Chy’s mum or a fake account?
I think its real as her mum went live with her the other night telling her to come home

It will all end in tears.

Chy admitted on live she has sex with men who works at clubs/bars and food places for free food and drinks, it says everything about how she views herself.

Gemma can't be arsed with her own mkds, the way she spoke about her daughter Robyn was disgusting, she obsessed with Chyanne.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I cant lie i rate Gemma for cleaning chyannes house and managing to keep her indoors for the last few days. The minute Gemma goes home tomorrow she will be back to her usual bullshit which is a shame

Reactions: 8
I'm confused. Is Chyanne a compulsive liar? or does she have some kind of condition where she blurts out things that contradict what she or others have previously said??

She did this when she casually mentioned that Modeen is bisexual and her 'gay best friend 'as a way to try to say they hadn't slept together.

Also the other day when she was in the chemist with Gemma, buying Cranberry juice, she said 'I don't know if it was Tommy or Mally but one of them have messed up my PH levels and now I can't wee'
Last night Mally continually kept saying (both to her and about her) that they are just friends and nothing had happened between them.

Mind you, the day before on his live he was swigging straight from a carton of cranberry juice, which at the time I thought was an odd choice of drink so maybe he's the one telling lies?

Reactions: 1
I'm confused. Is Chyanne a compulsive liar? or does she have some kind of condition where she blurts out things that contradict what she or others have previously said??

She did this when she casually mentioned that Modeen is bisexual and her 'gay best friend 'as a way to try to say they hadn't slept together.

Also the other day when she was in the chemist with Gemma, buying Cranberry juice, she said 'I don't know if it was Tommy or Mally but one of them have messed up my PH levels and now I can't wee'
Last night Mally continually kept saying (both to her and about her) that they are just friends and nothing had happened between them.

Mind you, the day before on his live he was swigging straight from a carton of cranberry juice, which at the time I thought was an odd choice of drink so maybe he's the one telling lies?
From what I’ve seen she blurts stuff out when she’s angry that these guys are moving on. Mally and her are very flirty even on live together, so why did he want her in his area staying in hotels he was going to and then leaving her and making out on live he hadn’t been around her. I believe he sleeps with her but doesn’t want backlash so he lies (he denied they slept together the first times until she had a pregnancy scare and he was panicking).

She said she slept with Tommy and they were doing a pregnancy test on live; but she does lie randomly but I think it’s more so mally and Chris used to get embarrassed when she exposed they were with her/slept with her so she would backtrack and lie.

She said she had slept with Mally last year and still fancied him so wanted it to happen again, she is obviously keen on him but he is not keen on being associated with having sex with her. She degrades herself in this way, which is sad, as the men disrespect her and she still chases them. It’s all part of this attachment she has to men/sex to make her feel good. They use her for content but she wants them to love her

Reactions: 1
Don’t get me wrong I am not a supporter of chy and can’t stand the girl but I do think mally is playing her, lying through his bare teeth and gaslights her so much

Last night he was deffo in a hotel those sheets were crisp and ironed, he wouldn’t show the room because people who know the area.. he then ran home and went live again like look I’m home! But gaslit her saying this is why you shouldn’t drink 🙃

He’s obv shagging her and lying about it

Reactions: 6
He keeps changing he's story one minute it's we haven't slept together then it was last summer you need a good memory if you're going to lie

Reactions: 2
Genuine question, but what is the head covering Modeen wears? I've seen Chy wear one previously too but tther than that I've never see it before. Is it for fashion rather than religious reasons.

Genuine question, but what is the head covering Modeen wears? I've seen Chy wear one previously too but tther than that I've never see it before. Is it for fashion rather than religious reasons.
It’s a bally/balaclava. Just for fashion reasons I’m assuming. Even though he looks a twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Can someone fill me in on roshante please? He’s live with Chy and he just seems vile

Reactions: 2
Was watching Casey this morning and she’s now missing :(

Something happened with Ben idk what but she couldn’t go live to ‘defend’ herself so was posting loads of vids whilst they were all laughing and slating her on live. This girl was drunk, walking around the streets in tears in a dressing gown and flip flops at 5amish then posting worrying videos, then she just went missing. Her friend Leah who she’s staying with has been out for 2/3 hours trying to find her and the police are involved as they can’t find her either :/
---
Can someone fill me in on roshante please? He’s live with Chy and he just seems vile
Mate he is viiiile! That’s all I know about him 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.