c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this Roshante transgender?
since I’ve discovered her, she thought she was pregnant by Tommy, then she’s bribing Mally to sleep with her, then she’s a lesbian and has a girlfriend for 2 days and now she’s with this Rosh.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I missed the new episode! I’ve seen that chy is with rosh and Paige (his ex) went to his house then was chasing them in the street and attacked chy 😂
---
Is this Roshante transgender?
since I’ve discovered her, she thought she was pregnant by Tommy, then she’s bribing Mally to sleep with her, then she’s a lesbian and has a girlfriend for 2 days and now she’s with this Rosh.
I believe he is intersex, he lived for a long time as a girl but then decided he wanted to be a boy after feeling wrong as a girl for a longtime

I missed the new episode! I’ve seen that chy is with rosh and Paige (his ex) went to his house then was chasing them in the street and attacked chy 😂
---

I believe he is intersex, he lived for a long time as a girl but then decided he wanted to be a boy after feeling wrong as a girl for a longtime
Thank you, I was confused by some of the comments on tik tok

Rosh appears to have a severe drug problem I saw a live that was seriously concerning and there is a child involved

Reactions: 7
Has gemma hit tommy ?
I saw a live where Tommy was talking to a lady called Fay who was very respectfully telling him he should be fasting as it was the first day of Ramadan. Gemma was in the background interrupting and being boisterous and disrespectful to Fay, even at one point shoving 4 cakes in her mouth at once to the camera.
Tommy didn't argue with Fay and looked very guilty and said the reason he hadn't fasted was because he had 'travelled' that day.... which is a bit of a pisstake as I work for an airline and am in Saudi right now and yesterday most of our passengers were fasting, without any complaint on the 7 hour flight. He only went from London to Birmingham by car, which can't be more than a couple of hours!
Afterwards, Gemma went completely off on one at Tommy screaming and shouting at him, saying that he shouldn't have sided with Fay because SHE was his best friend. Tommy stuck to his guns, saying Fay was right and that he should have been fasting.
The Live ended abruptly and apparently Gemma attacked him with a bottle and the next thing the Live came back and she was in a car, daring Tommy to come downstairs out of the hotel where she threatened that she would get lots of 'Birmingham man' to do him in ( all whilst making gun and gang gestures)
Gemma was so aggressive and out of control that Tommy looked genuinely scared ( as I would be too...she's nuts!) and as far as I saw, stayed holed up in his hotel room.

• Wow
I saw a live where Tommy was talking to a lady called Fay who was very respectfully telling him he should be fasting as it was the first day of Ramadan. Gemma was in the background interrupting and being boisterous and disrespectful to Fay, even at one point shoving 4 cakes in her mouth at once to the camera.
Tommy didn't argue with Fay and looked very guilty and said the reason he hadn't fasted was because he had 'travelled' that day.... which is a bit of a pisstake as I work for an airline and am in Saudi right now and yesterday most of our passengers were fasting, without any complaint on the 7 hour flight. He only went from London to Birmingham by car, which can't be more than a couple of hours!
Afterwards, Gemma went completely off on one at Tommy screaming and shouting at him, saying that he shouldn't have sided with Fay because SHE was his best friend. Tommy stuck to his guns, saying Fay was right and that he should have been fasting.
The Live ended abruptly and apparently Gemma attacked him with a bottle and the next thing the Live came back and she was in a car, daring Tommy to come downstairs out of the hotel where she threatened that she would get lots of 'Birmingham man' to do him in ( all whilst making gun and gang gestures)
Gemma was so aggressive and out of control that Tommy looked genuinely scared ( as I would be too...she's nuts!) and as far as I saw, stayed holed up in his hotel room.
I saw some of that and I can't understand Gemma and why at 40 years of age she is acting like that and always with young people, she needs to grow up and be a mother.
I took it that she was jealous of Faye and I don't think Fay seemed interested in Tommy, who in their right mind would be?

Does Tommy have learning difficulties?

I saw some of that and I can't understand Gemma and why at 40 years of age she is acting like that and always with young people, she needs to grow up and be a mother.
I took it that she was jealous of Faye and I don't think Fay seemed interested in Tommy, who in their right mind would be?

Does Tommy have learning difficulties?
Yes, I think Gemma suffers from INSANE jealousy. The only vibes from Fay towards Tommy was that she seemed to be offering genuine help and guidance. I think the problem with people like Gemma ( and Chy too for that matter) is that they don't understand or have never experienced non sexual relationships between men and women.

I've also wondered if Tommy has some kind of learning difficulties. The way he speaks is very laboured and slow.

Reactions: 9
I’m concerned for chy. I’ve seen loads of videos saying roshante is abusing her and she looks out of it in every single one. Like proper out of it, slurring her words. All she keeps saying is she’s tired or she’s just woken up.
Montana was with roshante a few weeks back and he was walking around proper shouting on live and Montana didn’t move an inch, he even aggressively pulled the covers off her whilst shouldn’t and there was no movement at all.
How are these girls sleeping all the time while there with him 🤔

Reactions: 11
I’m concerned for chy. I’ve seen loads of videos saying roshante is abusing her and she looks out of it in every single one. Like proper out of it, slurring her words. All she keeps saying is she’s tired or she’s just woken up.
Montana was with roshante a few weeks back and he was walking around proper shouting on live and Montana didn’t move an inch, he even aggressively pulled the covers off her whilst shouldn’t and there was no movement at all.
How are these girls sleeping all the time while there with him 🤔
Yeah he deffo agave her something that he also takes. I also saw a video where she wants to come off live to sleep but he won’t let her, he grabs the back of her head to pull it back then pushes it down very aggressively. You can even see it in her face that it was wrong and she felt uncomfortable but she was too out of it

• Sad
After 12am rosh and chy on live, his daughter still up, them being so loud. Chy saying shes going home Friday but doesnt want to leave? She needs a good talking too!!! They are always 💊 up its shocking. Did anyone see that video on FYP of Rosh saying he would release Montannas nudes if she didnt log him back into the account. He has some serious hold over these women. Get out chy please!

How old is his daughter? How disruptive different women in and out her house every other week, no stability.

Yeah he deffo agave her something that he also takes. I also saw a video where she wants to come off live to sleep but he won’t let her, he grabs the back of her head to pull it back then pushes it down very aggressively. You can even see it in her face that it was wrong and she felt uncomfortable but she was too out of it
I saw that! Something definitely isn’t right. I just can’t help but feel bad for her after everything she’s done.
---
I know Gemma is crazy and has done bad things herself but the only time Chy actually seemed relatively okay was when she was with Gemma and they went back to chys house. I hope Gemma can come and take her under her wing for a bit. Someone needs to get this girl on the right path

Reactions: 8
All the girls that end up with rosh all end up in the same state.. liv, Montana and now chy. He’s so irrational it’s scary

Reactions: 3
He's a crack head although he seems more conscious lately then ever, I'm actually surprised he entertaining Chyanne as he always acts like he hates her but probably just using her like everyone else.

The fact he's daughter is even still with him is concerning but knowing Tiktok it won't be long before the social called.

Chy will be with someone else next, you'll know how it plays with her.

He seems like a very aggressive man. I was concerned for Chy and Gemma didn't seem to help, surely she could have sent someone round to Rosh's house to check on her.
I read in one of the comments on a video that people think he spikes their drink, so maybe he's done that? I hope she gets away from his soon and these others girls see what he's like.

Rosh and Papa Dean have mashed?!
Hahahah I saw this last night!!!

Also rosh has left the house with his phone and chys, he was live on her acct?! Something weird is going on.

But mallys back to get some clout so he’s getting people together to ‘save’ her.. next episode pending

• Haha
I saw him say to her sister that the heating might be making her more sleepy. Yeah right. She seems proper out of it everytime they are on live.

Reactions: 5
Also the excuse she came out with being sleepy is because of her period.. he’s never been like that before?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.