c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me I'm not the only one on here invested in this tit show.
I came across them on my fyp 2 days ago & I am completely invested in this
If you don't know who they are just look them up you won't be disappointed

Reactions: 11
Just went for a nosey and got an headache now 😅 So I take it leyla (is she the one they calling Olivia?) was going out with him but he got with Chyanne then tit went down with them falling out and now they back together (albeit she seems a bit unhinged) And now leyla is seriously losing the plot because she wants him back (que freaky doll and witchcraft stuff)
I think I want to be invested but at the same time glad I don't have a broken fyp 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Just went for a nosey and got an headache now 😅 So I take it leyla (is she the one they calling Olivia?) was going out with him but he got with Chyanne then tit went down with them falling out and now they back together (albeit she seems a bit unhinged) And now leyla is seriously losing the plot because she wants him back (que freaky doll and witchcraft stuff)
I think I want to be invested but at the same time glad I don't have a broken fyp 🤣🤣🤣
Honestly that's all that's on my fyp at the minute.
Apparently that Olivia girl was done for murder but charges got dropped

I'm so glad someone made a thread on these. I'm at the point that I don't know whether this is real or staged. And the viewers they get in there lives, Chy had 7.2k earlier, uts madness

Reactions: 3
I'm so glad someone made a thread on these. I'm at the point that I don't know whether this is real or staged. And the viewers they get in there lives, Chy had 7.2k earlier, uts madness
I was watching his live last night when he was kicking her out and a lot of people were saying it seemed staged
I also felt a bit sorry for Olivia its obvious she loves Tommy still

I was watching his live last night when he was kicking her out and a lot of people were saying it seemed staged
I also felt a bit sorry for Olivia its obvious she loves Tommy still
It is getting mental now, either they are very clever people to get views/money etc or highly screwed in the head

Not sure who these are they have been all over my fyp recently with stuff about them and i was ignoring it at first as i thought it would go away then they popped up on tyrones live on tiktok take me out and noq im to invested haha

Reactions: 2
I missed the live the other night and saw the screen records and her vid of her arrest sheet. I think this is genuine carnage.
Google Olivia Cromwell murder 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I missed the live the other night and saw the screen records and her vid of her arrest sheet. I think this is genuine carnage.
Google Olivia Cromwell murder 👀
Hes live again tonight on tyrones live with that pully guy.
I saw that on Google wtf 😳

Tommy and Pully are having a live boxing match 10pm 2morrow on Tyrone’s live.

Hopefully tommy will turn up so it goes ahead.

Tommy and Pully are having a live boxing match 10pm 2morrow on Tyrone’s live.

Hopefully tommy will turn up so it goes ahead.
Pully definetly will hes done a few matches before on insta .i kmow pully and tyrone and ben and stuff from insta as through lockdown they did a lot of insta livez

I was debating weather to make a thread on these omg where do I start!!

clearly they all have issues all from rough backgrounds, they all do it for clout I mean its obvious at this point..

cbaby (chyanne) is an attentions seeker but she's 18 what do u expect she's young and niave

imake muscle aka Tommy aka Liam aka wallad whatever his name is wrong for having business with an 18 year old end of its disgusting yes its legal but its just not right ! he's clearly not right admitted to punching Olivia (Leyla) which is fucked up why even admit it he's fresh out prison for something he admitted

when they all go live its really cringe especially when people licking Olivias ass its strange people want to be so buddy buddy with her when if you do a google search u can see she is very dangerous...

Reactions: 5
Their behaviour is unhinged its scary what has gone on. Didn't Olivia and her brother run away from foster care a few years back. So sad to see how their lives are.

Reactions: 2
I mean tommy did pull up I feel it was a draw but u know Pully all the way. Chy will run back to tommy now as she knows he is going for the 5k fight in may

It’s ridiculous, but I do praise them settling things the way they have instead of throwing fists on the streets with who knows what involved (weapons)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.