c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to clear up some stuff from previous seasons.
Mally did drive but got a driving ban
When him and Chy first had there little situationship - Mally was still living at the same house as his childs mother, possibly still is. Not sure if hes still there for the kids sake - which would make sense why he uses hotels all the time as he used to do the nasty in his car instead.

Chys mum has popped onto tiktok loads of times trying to help her - Chy shrugs her off or refuses to go - Her mum finds out any drama from tiktok, including when she went missing - i was very suprised after all i saw her with her family over xmas considering. I think despite tiktok claiming it, I think her mum was behind alot of the SS involvement etc recently - with good reason, as Chy wont engage with her.
I think she harbours resentment towards her mum because she was put into care, although both have said Chy was out of control and her mum did it as they threaten to take her other kids, but she not responding to her and it's far too late as Chyanne an adult she not going to listen.

As for being Lesbian, she likes d!ck far too much and is just embarrassing herself.

Reactions: 3
Have you saw the vid of her in Chris car then he commented this?
Mally said she was with Chris the other day and she tried to pretend it was a girl. I think they’ve been talking/been around each other. If it’s not one guy it’s another … Chris, Tommy or mally. Wonder if she’ll ever break this cycle or if they will just block her and not talk to her. Even if he wasn’t doing it for her 1)why is she in the front? 2) he said he wouldn’t be around her again, that he’s blocked her and doesn’t want anything to do with her so if he’s giving lifts to her friends who are with her, how is that staying away? At this point they’re all as bad as each other.

Reactions: 1
He’s made his money now he won’t get that again he should have ducked out of it

Would anyone be interested in a general tiktok drama thread? So much goes on, on that app - it’s wild.

Has anyone seen the Daejhasrizz tit going on?! Grim.

Reactions: 6
Would anyone be interested in a general tiktok drama thread? So much goes on, on that app - it’s wild.

Yes but I’m not sure if it’s allowed 😭. The general rule is that only accounts with 10k+ followers are allowed threads so idk if a general thread where people can just talk about random accounts would be allowed, coz a lot of the drama that happens is between people with less than 10k

I think the thread might be allowed as there used to be one for Scottish tiktokers and loads of the accounts on there didn’t have 10k

Reactions: 2
Yes but I’m not sure if it’s allowed 😭. The general rule is that only accounts with 10k+ followers are allowed threads so idk if a general thread where people can just talk about random accounts would be allowed, coz a lot of the drama that happens is between people with less than 10k
Oh yeah I forgot that, good point.
There’s also a sugar baby thread where we discuss random accounts and it’s been fine so long as we link who we are talking about to avoid confusion…
Same with the traveller influencer thread.

@Curtaintwitcher45
I would love one 🤣 the tiktok FYP does bits sometimes

Oh yeah I forgot that, good point.
There’s also a sugar baby thread where we discuss random accounts and it’s been fine so long as we link who we are talking about to avoid confusion…
Same with the traveller influencer thread.

@Curtaintwitcher45
I would love one 🤣 the tiktok FYP does bits sometimes
Well, try making one in that case 😁! If it’s not allowed then I’m sure mods will delete. I didn’t realize there was a traveller influencer thread would you be able to link it to me please?

Well, try making one in that case 😁! If it’s not allowed then I’m sure mods will delete. I didn’t realize there was a traveller influencer thread would you be able to link it to me please?
Here you go :) - https://tattle.life/threads/traveller-influencers.37414/

I’ll make one!

^ if anyone’s interested in discussing all the random tiktok scandals that come across our FYPs 🤣

• Heart

Yes, I’m still new to them all, I only know Chy, Mally, Tommy (seems odd), Gemma, Modeen, Cla and Evil Queen. I believe there are more and I’m around Gemma’s age so too old for all the non she but I can’t tear myself away from the drama.
Is it all real or are they actin? I’ve read comments saying it’s all fake.

Did anyone see liv giving a bj on live last night then she od of pills again and had her door kicked in by police.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Did anyone see liv giving a bj on live last night then she od of pills again and had her door kicked in by police.
Did she? All I saw in the comments was that she was drunk and passed out on mention of anyone there with her. Feel for her man she needs help

I’ve just had a look there’s a few videos of the police booting the door off and rushing in. The female police officer sounds so worried when she found Liv. A lot of comments say her mods were doing their usual saying she’s fine she just needs to sleep it off. I swear something bad is gonna happen to this girl and what will her mods say then??? I’ve got a really bad feeling although it doesn’t take a psychic to predict that she’s going to come to some harm, possibly that she won’t come back from this time. You can literally see it coming but her arse licking mods just enable her it’s awful 😪

Reactions: 7
I’ve just had a look there’s a few videos of the police booting the door off and rushing in. The female police officer sounds so worried when she found Liv. A lot of comments say her mods were doing their usual saying she’s fine she just needs to sleep it off. I swear something bad is gonna happen to this girl and what will her mods say then??? I’ve got a really bad feeling although it doesn’t take a psychic to predict that she’s going to come to some harm, possibly that she won’t come back from this time. You can literally see it coming but her arse licking mods just enable her it’s awful 😪
I agree. And clearly all this with the fire and losing her dog has really affected her, I pray she gets the help she needs because you are right she will come to harm. If she is drinking and taking pills one day she may not come through the other side. She breaks my heart mate everytime I see her live I drop in leave her a little gift n that I just wana take her in and look after her 🥲

It’s sad and I don’t know if the video was taken down the BJ one but she was defo given one and didn’t care.
You didn’t see the dick but you could hear the guy asking her to do it, then her head was bobbing back and forth and when she came back up her lipstick was smeared and nose looked blocked 😞. Think she then collapsed hours later. She was live with her mum tne other day and her mum is a right state.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.