c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chyanne must be riddled....just see a video that says she been with 6 guys this week.....
I find this incredibly sad. She could have so much potential but she really is just wasting her life. She is clearly seeking validation from these men that are literally taking advantage of her.

She does an awful lot of disgusting things but I can't help but feel for her. It's hard seeing her in a downwards spiral. I wish someone would just scoop her up and look after her and show her some love

Reactions: 10
I really don’t understand how there was so much outrage about Paul Breach and Grace, yet there is a similar age gap between Modeen and Chyanne and nobody seems outraged like they were about Paul?

Please don’t think I am defending Paul or Modeen, they are both GROSS grooming weirdos, but I don’t understand how peoples memories are so short?

I don’t like Chyanne, or what she does, or how she treats her animals, but I can’t help but feel she has just been in cycle after cycle of abuse since she left care. It is really sad, but then again, not everyone who has had a bad upbringing acts in such an unsavoury way so it’s not excuse. Just feel a little sad for her that she can’t seem to get herself out of these situations.

Modeen gives me Rochdale grooming gang vibes (nothing to do with his race btw!!) The way he is plying Chyanne with Balloons, alcohol, and god know what else. She is very impressionable

Reactions: 17
Modeen is VILE. I've not watched much of him but from what I have, he is disgusting. He is very much on Paul Breach's level. Modeen is completely grooming Chy and it needs stopping

Reactions: 8
Tommy gives me perv vibes the way he’s talking about banging chy & how many times millie has to say NO & he keeps asking her ‘ chy can’t take wood we went 3 times & she was finished ‘ telling millie to get involved. He’s a full on creep

Reactions: 9
All the men involved are huge creeps, they would get jumped in smaller towns but are taking advantage that she is alone in a big city with no real friends or family. She had a best friend, Johnny, who even took her in to get her away from Kris and Tommy, his mum even let her stay at their house but he’s obviously gave up as he’s young himself. Every week he was arguing with Kris, Tommy and Gemma standing up for Chy and in the end she would just run back to them all, I would give up too tbh.
I can’t stand all these girls trying to get involved by going on live and milking the situation, what happened to being a girls girl and not throwing people under the bus at every opportunity (Chy included).

ALSO how is someone who sexual abused a bleeping cat making 50k in one week from tiktok? These gifters are absolutely THICK

Reactions: 20
All the men involved are huge creeps, they would get jumped in smaller towns but are taking advantage that she is alone in a big city with no real friends or family. She had a best friend, Johnny, who even took her in to get her away from Kris and Tommy, his mum even let her stay at their house but he’s obviously gave up as he’s young himself. Every week he was arguing with Kris, Tommy and Gemma standing up for Chy and in the end she would just run back to them all, I would give up too tbh.
I can’t stand all these girls trying to get involved by going on live and milking the situation, what happened to being a girls girl and not throwing people under the bus at every opportunity (Chy included).
totally agree

Reactions: 3
This chyannes live is so distressing, her dog has been taken away by the police. She's in the street screaming and crying

I feel so sorry for that poor dog. It needs permanently rehoming to a stable owner ☹ ☹ ☹ I hope she doesn't get put down. She's been seized and they need to do checks in case she's mixed with a pitbull

• Sad
This chyannes live is so distressing, her dog has been taken away by the police. She's in the street screaming and crying

I feel so sorry for that poor dog. It needs permanently rehoming to a stable owner ☹ ☹ ☹ I hope she doesn't get put down. She's been seized and they need to do checks in case she's mixed with a pitbull
I agree, the poor dog needs a stable and permanent home with a great owner to properly train and love her.

chy has done this to herself leaving her for so long all the time, it was only a matter of time before this happened

When did this happen? I saw a live yesterday and carma was staying with Jade?

I haven’t seen anything since around lunch time. Jades sister had the dog and chy was getting a few people together to go over and take the dog back but Jade was saying you’re not having it

Reactions: 2
I haven’t seen anything since around lunch time. Jades sister had the dog and chy was getting a few people together to go over and take the dog back but Jade was saying you’re not having it
Literally 10 mins ago on Chyannes live. She was 2 minutes away from Jade's to collect the dog but the police beat her to it

Chy tried “pulling up” to get the dog back but called police on herself & told the police jade stole the dog. Chy got there as the police were taking the dog. The police admitted chy called them not jade. Now the dogs been taken for testing & chy is kicking off

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm sure Jade/Loz in the live said yesterday that Chyannes dog is an illegal breed, and isn't registered or insured? Is this true?

That poor dogs life, absolutely awful, I really hope she has a good ending and finds a loving owner.

• Sad
What a bleeping mess this is everyone claiming it wasn’t them that called the police

Reactions: 6
Oh dear, she is back on live and clearly doesn’t understand the gravity of the situation. Given that karma has attacked other dogs in the past, if the tests come back and she is determined to be a pitbull, she’s getting put down!!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Chyanne said the police said she can have Carma back in 2 days. Who’s gunna send the po the video of her crying saying she can’t look after it then?

• Wow
Will the dog actually be destroyed? I was bit by a pitbull type dog when walking past a park in October (pretty bad bite) and it’s still alive. Goes to court in March. So what would the process actually be for Chyannes dog?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.