c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just googled the differences and pitbulls are more slender looking in the face, more poised and a bit taller. She wasn't crying tears and soon switched up to check her views when the police was taking the dog.

Reactions: 1
So Millie recorded Tommy and chyanne without them knowing.

Reactions: 2
I saw a bit of chyannea live earlier when she getting her nails done, she was live with Johnny. She said the police said she can have her dog back tomorrow and asking him to go with her.

poor dog man šŸ’”

• Wow
They're all so quiet today.. any updates??
I saw some recordings of live earlier of Tommy calling modeen out (mo Kelly/mo breach) chy being annoyed she hasnā€™t got carma back but being called out on lies, Gemma being her usual Gemma self
---

Tommys on live now with Gemma but idk whatā€™s happened before this live!

Last edited:
She'd be parading the dog around if she got her back to prove a point, that dog is definitely a pitbull, you can keep a pitbull legally but theres very strict rules and there's no way she'd stick to them, she deserves a decent home with someone who can handle the breed.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wtf is with this modeen guy. So bleeping controlling over chyanne. Made her leave the club bcus alcohol is ā€œharamā€ yet sleeps with young girls and gives them drugs on live. What the duck. Also apparently ā€œman are out for tommyā€ nowā€¦ never know whatā€™s true or set up with these guys
---

Now sheā€™s live in the back of a car with modeen doing balloonsā€¦ 2 of my friends have died from balloonsā€¦ sheā€™s gonna end up dead or killing someone else.
---

Now baiting tommys address to liveā€¦ moā€™s cousins apparently in tommys ā€œendsā€ and going to pull up on him
This is literally a full on car crash!!!
---

Okay update now apparently tommy has said sorry to modeen and chy is saying she has the ickā€¦.
Ps sorry for all the updates but Iā€™m 2 bottles of wine in watching this on live waiting for my boyfriend to get home from work šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Wtf is with this modeen guy. So bleeping controlling over chyanne. Made her leave the club bcus alcohol is ā€œharamā€ yet sleeps with young girls and gives them drugs on live. What the duck. Also apparently ā€œman are out for tommyā€ nowā€¦ never know whatā€™s true or set up with these guys
---

Now sheā€™s live in the back of a car with modeen doing balloonsā€¦ 2 of my friends have died from balloonsā€¦ sheā€™s gonna end up dead or killing someone else.
---

Now baiting tommys address to liveā€¦ moā€™s cousins apparently in tommys ā€œendsā€ and going to pull up on him
This is literally a full on car crash!!!
---

Okay update now apparently tommy has said sorry to modeen and chy is saying she has the ickā€¦.
Ps sorry for all the updates but Iā€™m 2 bottles of wine in watching this on live waiting for my boyfriend to get home from work šŸ˜‚
Thank you for your service watching the lives and keeping us updated! šŸ„°šŸ˜‚ they are either on live 24/7 or random times of the day so itā€™s hard to keep up!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So now Tommy is live, apparently one of modeens friends wants to fight him & is on the way to fight
Donā€™t follow the other guy but caught a bit of his live before he got banned, now Tommy giving it all talk on live but can tell heā€™s scared

Reactions: 2
So now Tommy is live, apparently one of modeens friends wants to fight him & is on the way to fight
Donā€™t follow the other guy but caught a bit of his live before he got banned, now Tommy giving it all talk on live but can tell heā€™s scared
Can't keep up with all of these clowns. They're all always so stressed out and wanting to fight šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Iā€™m so confused is it meant to be a boxing fight or a street fight lol? Wouldnā€™t the live get banned for violence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.