c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s your opinion on Chris always asking for money off her? Idk if I believe that or not🤣

What’s your opinion on Chris always asking for money off her? Idk if I believe that or not🤣
I think she paid to have him around. She’s been on live showing she pays for meals, food shopping that he eats while staying at hers etc but she allowed it so she can’t keep ranting about them after the fact. Bet next it will be Tommy she said she pays for if he stays with her. I also think now Chris has money, he won’t bother with her for a while.

Reactions: 3
Dunno but Tommy & Chy are Live saying that Chy is rehoming her, and that was her plan all along. #Liar
From what I can gather trying to piece together multiple screen recordings and trying to work out the date order it seems like the dog got out and went for a neighbours dog. Police turned up at some point after and tried to seize her.

I feel for that dog I think unless she's lucky enough to fall in with some one who's genuinely qualified to fix all the mistakes that have been made with her then she is going to end up being put down before she's even a year old

It's very difficult as people will be put off as still not convinced she's actually an 'xl bully' either

• Sad
Reactions: 10
7E5FFDA9-7B50-424A-9CF6-5AB2618113F7.jpeg

Chris was on live getting fed up because the guy at number 2 overtakes him and he’s saying why is he losing support or something like that. He’s made 15k and it isn’t over yet, I don’t even get what he’s done to deserve number 1 but he’s just coming across abit ungrateful now… look at the comments.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 1930380
Chris was on live getting fed up because the guy at number 2 overtakes him and he’s saying why is he losing support or something like that. He’s made 15k and it isn’t over yet, I don’t even get what he’s done to deserve number 1 but he’s just coming across abit ungrateful now… look at the comments.
ew jordan another bum who doesn’t deserve a platform

Reactions: 4
Who does everyone watch other than the toxic bunch that are good to watch? Feel to unfollow them all and watch others 😂

You lot seen the video of those girls in south London? The kettle video? Wow.
Just caught up and it’s maddddd I’m lost for words

Anyone who hasn’t seen it search ‘kettle water girl’ on twitter and you’ll be able to trace the videos down (I’ve seen 2)

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Why has Chris stopped doing the rankings?
Think he finished at #2. His own fault for not coming on until sunday 1pm, number 1 was on from eary hours. Hes made £££ though. He will be back with chy within a couple weeks. Hes the only one whos got a car so she will get her claws back in 🤣

Think he finished at #2. His own fault for not coming on until sunday 1pm, number 1 was on from eary hours. Hes made £££ though. He will be back with chy within a couple weeks. Hes the only one whos got a car so she will get her claws back in 🤣
Aye I saw him later. He was off most of last night too but I think he finished on 8.9 and that’s about 50k after tik tok take their cut. Absolutely mental. I did want him to win even though it’s all fake drama the guy who was no1 clearly had money

• Wow
Reactions: 6
In the last 5 mins I’ve seen chyanne and modeen clearly shagging (warning you hear her moaning ew) and Tommy saying Chris has a baby on the way 🙃😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She’s an actual woman at this point. Imagine being known as the Tik tok sket at her young age. My opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️idc

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.