c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know how she can now suddenly be in such good spirits without a care in the world after what's happened. I would be sat there going absolutely crazy at the uncertainty of my dogs life !!! Crazy

Reactions: 9
Don't know how she can now suddenly be in such good spirits without a care in the world after what's happened. I would be sat there going absolutely crazy at the uncertainty of my dogs life !!! Crazy
She don't give a flying duck, it's all just for tiktok. As far as she is concerned the dog is elsewhere so not her responsibility tonight, she can get on the old wine and whips. 🎈

She shouldn't even have a goldfish let alone have the dog back.

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe this thread isn’t more active with all the drama she has going on!
She lies soooooooo much

Reactions: 10
What does she claim the dog is, if it’s not a pit bull? (I’m not a dog person if you can’t tell!)

They wouldn’t write a character like this in Eastenders. They’d be worried all this happening to one person would be too far fetched.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I only feel sorry for the poor dog, Chy plays on the fact everyone thinks shes vulnerable, she knows exactly what she doing for the views

Reactions: 7
She’s a massive mess but Gemma’s rant to her the other day killed me 😂 ‘do you think any daughter of mine would let that woman in her naan bread ‘ 😂 dusty gyallll 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe this thread isn’t more active with all the drama she has going on!
She lies soooooooo much
I think it’s cos we can just run wild in their comments without the risk of getting blocked 😂 any other creator, if you disagree with anything they say you’ll get blocked so we need to come here for an outlet normally

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it’s cos we can just run wild in their comments without the risk of getting blocked 😂 any other creator, if you disagree with anything they say you’ll get blocked so we need to come here for an outlet normally
That’s actually sooooo true lol she lets anything run in her comments

Reactions: 2
I did feel sorry for her earlier, like she needed some guidance. However, I snapped out of it when I remembered how awful she treats her pets and how disgusting she is towards them. Never in my wildest dreams could I hurt and neglect a pet

Reactions: 2
How far did chy think she could push this with the dog. For weeks and weeks on days and nights out she was lying saying carma was with her Nan when she never was. She even kept her in that tiny cage some nights.
Everyone who goes in hers says it smells cos carma is always alone shitting and pissing all over its no life, chy just did not care. She would rather lie and pretend everything is fine and she does everything she can.

Only yesterday she said carma was going away to her friends for 2 weeks! 2 weeks!!!! Carma needs a new home permanently. Now look whats happened. Poor Carma away till police decide what to do with her. If she does get her back nothing will change, just more lies of who is looking after her, no training, no interaction.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Why is she following that dirty pervert creep Modeen around everywhere. Literally makes me gag

Reactions: 4
Why is she following that dirty pervert creep Modeen around everywhere. Literally makes me gag
Honestly he’s vile isn’t he. Have you saw the videos going around on him and chy on the FYP telling her to cover up and holding her so she can’t move??? Let alone the ones of them having sex. It’s vile. He’s a predator

Reactions: 3
Her dog deffo has pity in. Can see it in the head shape I have an XL bully🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.