c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure he's around 42 but I could be wrong
Yeah I’m sure he’s 40 something, it’s so wrong when she’s 19..
As much as I can’t stand her, I do think is very vulnerable and impressionable. It won’t end well

Reactions: 2
Just caught up and it’s maddddd I’m lost for words

Anyone who hasn’t seen it search ‘kettle water girl’ on twitter and you’ll be able to trace the videos down (I’ve seen 2)
Wow how is anything ever that deep that you want seriously harm someone scar them for life or kill them. I don’t understand why they always blame the woman, the woman has no loyalty unless they knew about the girlfriend it’s the MAN that should be held responsible

Reactions: 4
Wow how is anything ever that deep that you want seriously harm someone scar them for life or kill them. I don’t understand why they always blame the woman, the woman has no loyalty unless they knew about the girlfriend it’s the MAN that should be held responsible
For real. Why didn’t he get that same
Energy? Disgusting

Anyone watching this live right now?
I’m meant to be working yet had it on in the background, why they ‘chill’ with so many random people and then wonder when they get obsessed from a little bit of tiktok fame the girl wouldn’t let go of Mo or Chy, and she looks like she wants to be Chy, hanging around with Tommy it’s so sad they are impressed and want to hang around with other begs.
Cant lie was hoping Chy would start fighting the other girl, and now she’s goona be with CLA all night, ready for a load of kick offs when Chy refuses to leave too

Reactions: 2
This drama with these lot is all bull **** I don’t believe any of what they say, I’ve deleted the lot of them 😴🥱

The whole thing tonight was blatantly setup mostly by Tommy and Modeen. 25k viewers they had between accounts they were loving it. Felt chy and millie were exploited quite a bit, some parts were blatently set up and that all 4 were in on it but other parts millie and chy both seemed not to have a clue what was going on.

Chy should be getting back to her bloody dog and getting some heating on not sat in chelseas.

Reactions: 6
The whole thing tonight was blatantly setup mostly by Tommy and Modeen. 25k viewers they had between accounts they were loving it. Felt chy and millie were exploited quite a bit, some parts were blatently set up and that all 4 were in on it but other parts millie and chy both seemed not to have a clue what was going on.

Chy should be getting back to her bloody dog and getting some heating on not sat in chelseas.
Agree 100%. Chy and millie think they’re in control and they know it all but they’re not. They’re very young and naive and they’re defo being exploited.
I really hope that Chy in particular snaps out of this at some point and puts herself on the right track.

Reactions: 6
I don't know why I care but what is the geography of these crazy people?
CLA and Modeen live in London as they seem to often just bump into each other but Chy and Chris give me small town outside London vibes.
Tommy I'm not sure and Gemma seems to be in the Midlands. I'm just fascinated how they seem to transport to each others houses with no time frame in between but then again, I suppose they've got nothing else to do.
Like I said, I'm puzzled as to why I care but for some strange reason I can't work out, I do ha ha.

Reactions: 3
Tommy is very weird and calculating, he sleeps with Chy and then kicks her out on the street to Mo Deen? Then goes live to say he’s going to CLA’s to confront them?
As mentioned above I think Chy knows about this “content” to some extent but she is being exploited and used with the promise of drink and drugs.
She was fresh out of care when Kris started sniffing around her (she was 16/17 he was mid 20’s) doesn’t that say it all? Now men in their late 20’s are passing her over to a man in his 40’s who is standing over her and controlling her. As for last night, CLA will protect her to some extent but we all know she’s a ticking time bomb too, as we all know Tommy and the likes of EQ will throw accusations out there to wind her up. This is going to end so badly for Chy.

Reactions: 8
Tommy is very weird and calculating, he sleeps with Chy and then kicks her out on the street to Mo Deen? Then goes live to say he’s going to CLA’s to confront them?
As mentioned above I think Chy knows about this “content” to some extent but she is being exploited and used with the promise of drink and drugs.
She was fresh out of care when Kris started sniffing around her (she was 16/17 he was mid 20’s) doesn’t that say it all? Now men in their late 20’s are passing her over to a man in his 40’s who is standing over her and controlling her. As for last night, CLA will protect her to some extent but we all know she’s a ticking time bomb too, as we all know Tommy and the likes of EQ will throw accusations out there to wind her up. This is going to end so badly for Chy.
I’m not sure where I read this and if it’s true, but I saw that Chris took chy out of care and was her career.. that’s why they say he’s groomed her 😬

the poor girl hasn’t had the best start at life and is surrounded by people who take advantage of her and lead her down the wrong path, I don’t see it ending well

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Chyanne is very calculated and knows what she’s doing I’m not saying that. She’s not vulnerable but posting videos about domestic abuse every time Chris leaves is disgusting she also try’s to get him worked up so then she can go live while he’s mad and get views when she’s got the views she then acts like nothings happened

Reactions: 5
Seen a video of tommy saying he slept with chy infront of millie and kept asking if she wanted to join about 5 times and she kept saying no .surely when she says no the first time he should not ask again

• Sick
Chyanne must be riddled....just see a video that says she been with 6 guys this week.....

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.