c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bens live now and apparently from what I can gather some guy called Abz was waiting somewhere for him to knock him out over something that happened last night, people are saying tommy has set him up, don't have a clue where tommy is. Ben sounds pissed so he aint making much sense but he's in a taxi going somewhere

Reactions: 2
Bens live now and apparently from what I can gather some guy called Abz was waiting somewhere for him to knock him out over something that happened last night, people are saying tommy has set him up, don't have a clue where tommy is. Ben sounds pissed so he aint making much sense but he's in a taxi going somewhere
Abz used to be a friend of theres .he used to be on tyrones insta lives through lockdown

Reactions: 1
Tommy is red flags for sure. Has this man ever been with someone his own age? And I'm convinced he's older than he says he is
He goes for vulnerable teenage girls constantly and he's always on live showing the conversations. He drags these girls for clout.
Can't get someone his own age

Didn’t someone say he’s actually in his 30s? They seen it on his Facebook I think but if it was true you’d think he would have been called out by now 👀

So chy was in a hotel room with bwn just for content as in tiktok .ben said there just friends he event went and showed the other room to show they had 2 different ones everything seemed fine as was live with tommy through middle of night.anyway i next went on at like 5 am or somethung and tkmmy and was in the room shouting at ben .chy had planned for him to come with him and apprently ben owed him moneu .so said to ben she was gettung some air went down and brought tommy up

Gemmacrazy86 is live now, shes on the edge was talking about her man saying she's slept with Tommy and he's downstairs

It be fair its a refreshing change seeing this lot all over the FYP would rather watch this lot than head mr ukticktock

Tommy and a chyanne in tommys latest tiktok are so cringe, does this girl have any standards???
She's a young care leaver. I'm 28 and it's sad to see how many people put all the blame on her. She says she was sexually abused in care which I believe. These guys have no respect either, they are toxic and use her then kick her out and talk about how many fingers they've used on her and call her vile names. They're abusive

the live this morning was the most disturbing thing i have ever seen on tiktok

becky took kiera to a guys house that they met at a pub .. everyone was telling becky to stop lying about kiera’s age etc. the guy is apparently mid 30’s also smh

they were all smashed out there minds apparently on other stuff also

tommy had been telling them to leave since like 6 am but they just wouldn’t , fast forward two hours the guy takes out his bits and puts it on kiera.
she then spat at the guy to get off and then the guy proceeds to strangle her all whilst becky is standing there telling her to ssssh

becky then refuses to leave whilst kiera is screaming out help me , becky is then telling the guy to push kiera down the stairs etc
the worst thing i have ever witnessed on tiktok

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Honestly, I think this is all some sort of trafficking / exploitation ring. Most of these young girls are vulnerable care leavers with history of abuse/ neglect. It’s so uncomfortable to watch and so sad to see that our aftercare system lets our care leavers down like this. Makes me feel sick.

Reactions: 5
Honestly, I think this is all some sort of trafficking / exploitation ring. Most of these young girls are vulnerable care leavers with history of abuse/ neglect. It’s so uncomfortable to watch and so sad to see that our aftercare system lets our care leavers down like this. Makes me feel sick.
10000% they’re all vulnerable young girls , kiera is still in care or a young woman’s hostel and it seems like the support isn’t just there
all of these girls involved chy , becky , keira , layla are all vulnerable young girls who have no guidance in life and don’t know what else to do but get involved with these men who are older and have manipulated them. it’s so disturbing to watch and i just hope they all get the support they need before it’s too late because this is going to end so badly

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.