c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to Becky's lip? There's a chunk gone out of it and everytime I join her life there is a pinned comment saying she can't discuss what happened to her face for legal reasons?? Anybody enlighten me?

Reactions: 2
What happened to Becky's lip? There's a chunk gone out of it and everytime I join her life there is a pinned comment saying she can't discuss what happened to her face for legal reasons?? Anybody enlighten me?
she recently had it pierced and the other night she saw her ex , she keeps saying it’s that kiera’s fault her ex punched it out.
the police want her to take it further but she doesn’t want him charged or something

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Just seen the vids on tiktok! Who was the guy? Did they even know him?
nope i don’t think so.
they met him in a pizza shop and they went back with him but then becky kept saying oh he’s my man.

becky was on live a little while ago her mum was telling her to get off tiktok and stop hanging around with these people but she didn’t listen.
she kept saying that there’s way more to the story and we didn’t see it all.
she kept saying oh when kiera was screaming it was when the police were there , she’s lying through her teeth as there were no police at that point and we could all see the man on her

TRIGGER WARNING

Seen a video of kris beating up chy
and she’s sitting on live normalising it
they all need to be banned from tiktok. too many young people on these apps weirdly look up to these people and they normalise such things.

chris for some reason is seen as a good guy but he literally picked chy up out of care , got her a bank account which he controls , got her the wifi etc he done this all to control her. it’s coercive control at its finest.
tommy is another one but for some reason people excuse his behaviour and find him
funny

Reactions: 5
Whata going on .a few days ago she was with chris .then all i saw yesterday was videos of them arguing and now shes with tommy :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Whata going on .a few days ago she was with chris .then all i saw yesterday was videos of them arguing and now shes with tommy :ROFLMAO:
they went out drinking wednesday night and becky turnt up , they all got drunk apart from chris. it was a whole madness … jonny kept saying chris was kissing becky and chy went absolutely crazy. she apparently stole a charger from a cab driver , she knocked on a random persons door and was so rude.

they all came off live and chris came back on and all you could here was chy sounding so distressed knocking on random peoples doors asking for an ambulance. chris was arrested for a domestic violence , he openly admitted on live when he came out that he “banged her in the face”. he said he did it because she was smashing up his house and this that at the other. personally i don’t think this is the first time he has hit her

she went with jonny and they fell out as jonny called chys mum and her mum wanted her home to sort herself out. whilst speaking to her mum tommy hopped on her life and full on gaslit the crap out of chyanne and we saw his manipulation is full hd. all we know is she’s there now lol who knows where she’ll be tonight

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That was a lot of madness, she had like 16k watching her I honestly not sure if she just naive or just plain stupid.

Someone said in the comments she turns up at people houses without consent 😭 she literally never goes home, she just beds hops to whoever will have her and likely will use her for sex and then she back and forward to whoever it's actually pretty sad to watch a young girl like that allow herself be so disrespected.

Chy, Olivia and becky are all such pretty young girls who are being manipulated by these older men and everyone is blaming chy but she most likely just wants male validation all their accounts should be banned for good and they all need to sort themselves out

Chy, Olivia and becky are all such pretty young girls who are being manipulated by these older men and everyone is blaming chy but she most likely just wants male validation all their accounts should be banned for good and they all need to sort themselves out
it’s so true. they’re such pretty young girls who are so vulnerable and have got to the stage in there lives when they’re just figuring out who they are. it makes me sick how much of the blame chy gets , yeah she acts like she’s a “baddie” and that nothing fazes her but you can tell she wants validation from both chris and tommy. the manipulation that all of these young girls are suffering from these men is appalling and it makes me sick how tommy is enabled by his “supporters”

Last i saw she was at tommys now shes not there and hes not letting her back .i cant keep up .everytime i go elsewhere i come back to watch and its kicked of :ROFLMAO:

the rumours that he beat up his baby mum? there was a video but it got deleted , he kinda addressed it where he said it was all lies so who knows what the truth is

I’ve watched this story unfold since around January time. Just watched this video and I’m sorry but this guy is at least in his 30’s… look at how old he looks. He actually creeps me out so bad

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.