c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone see chyanne go to his house last night? really changed my mind about her being the victim, i kind of feel bad for tommy.

Reactions: 1
anyone see chyanne go to his house last night? really changed my mind about her being the victim, i kind of feel bad for tommy.
I still think she’s a lost young girl , just left the care system with no positive adult role models . And Tik tok as an audience . 😢

Reactions: 4
She really needs someone who loves her . It’s all for attention at the point . She’s a recent care leaver with no real friends 😢 I just hope she gets herself together asap .

Reactions: 2
Ok so she randomly popped up on my FYP but I have no idea what the hells
Gone on but I’m invested? 🤣 csn someone explain what’s happening pls? TIA

her friend jade of bxbygirl whatever her name is raising money for her dog who got hit by. a car for one aren't vets free if u don't work as she clearly doesn't.. that poor dog needs a better home put the thing on. a lead and maybe it wouldn't run in the road, or have more control

You know I did actually believe Tommy that chy was harassing him and all that to start with but the fact they both went to their exs and now back to each other not long after made me totally change my mind. As more time passes the more im thinking it was more and more for the followers etc. Also on Tommy's lives when all the drama was going off he said he had blocked her on everything etc but how would she of still been able to pop up on the live in the comments and also Tommy in the comments on chys live. All lies in my opinion, just for the drama and attention .

I hope spidey wins this weekend

Reactions: 5
Don't know if anyone seen last night the woman Gemma (who is in her 40's at least) was with Olivia!! She's seriously unhinged, apparently she spiked Olivia and went through her phone and found naked pics of Chy, never mind Jeremy Kyle....Jerry Springer wouldn't even touch this lot!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
omg a thread for these absolute nut jobs 🙌🏼 Too invested at this point I can’t keep up with them🤣

I keep seeing this girl appear on my fyp my understanding is she shifts between this Tommy and Chris? Has she thought about looking for some new d!ck.

does she even work? She seems to always be sofa surfing at others gaff even tho she apparently has her own place!

Reactions: 2
I keep seeing this girl appear on my fyp my understanding is she shifts between this Tommy and Chris? Has she thought about looking for some new d!ck.

does she even work? She seems to always be sofa surfing at others gaff even tho she apparently has her own place!
Ive never been so confused in a situation before I couldn’t tell you what’s going on🤣 but I think a lot of what they do is for views & clout, if it isn’t then I’m genuinely embarrassed for these people.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.