c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone find that Gemma scary? Like I wouldn’t like to bump into her in the night when she’s off on one 😂 also isn’t she in her 40s yet goes and chills with teenagers 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So glad there is a thread for these lot!
Cut, Chris & Aggy are meeting up with Becky & her friend tonight for drinks (weird). Tommy has spoken to Chris & told him it’s a set up & Chy will get hurt. Apparently Becky’s friend tried to stab Tommy last night.. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Get ready for it, can’t see this ending well!!! 😂👏🏼
Is this Becky who is in chris live now? 🤣 I have no words for these lot it’s been like a whole new season this week🤣

Is this Becky who is in chris live now? 🤣 I have no words for these lot it’s been like a whole new season this week🤣
Yeah!!! It's kicked off already, 4 girls are now rolling up to Chris' house because one of them is going to punch the new girls head off. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
For real, better than the soaps this lot! Are you following that Demi? She’s on live going to Chris now 🤣x
I am watching. This is mad man, 4 girls rocking up to Chris' house. The girls & Chris himself seem quite worried about it tbh & I have to admit I'm not into watching people who bully others who clearly aren't able to stick up for themselves. :(x

For real, better than the soaps this lot! Are you following that Demi? She’s on live going to Chris now 🤣x
I'm watching on the Jada girls account. x

I am watching. This is mad man, 4 girls rocking up to Chris' house. The girls & Chris himself seem quite worried about it tbh & I have to admit I'm not into watching people who bully others who clearly aren't able to stick up for themselves. :(x

I'm watching on the Jada girls account. x
Me too, I genuinely feel for Chris mainly though, earlier chy was saying “let’s go in a hotel” and Chris was saying “I’ve got work tomorrow though” and then she started with the “you’re going to work on my birthday wtf” 🙄 he still needs to earn money chyanne just because it’s your birthday unfortunately the world doesn’t stop for you, they’re all huge clout chasers it’s actually sad! What is Jadas @? X

Reactions: 1
Me too, I genuinely feel for Chris mainly though, earlier chy was saying “let’s go in a hotel” and Chris was saying “I’ve got work tomorrow though” and then she started with the “you’re going to work on my birthday wtf” 🙄 he still needs to earn money chyanne just because it’s your birthday unfortunately the world doesn’t stop for you, they’re all huge clout chasers it’s actually sad! What is Jadas @? X
Same, but they should have listened when people said she brings trouble earlier. They just closed their ears to the advice. Jada's @ is jadaharcher. Sorry I have only just replied, my dad rang me mid-drama & interrupted my TikTok viewing. :rolleyes:😂 Demi still hasn't turned up yet loooool. x

Same, but they should have listened when people said she brings trouble earlier. They just closed their ears to the advice. Jada's @ is jadaharcher. Sorry I have only just replied, my dad rang me mid-drama & interrupted my TikTok viewing. :rolleyes:😂 Demi still hasn't turned up yet loooool. x
They see most of the comments but just ignore it because they love the views they get, there was 17k people between chy, Chris & tommy when they was all live at the same time yesterday! It’s all fun and games right now but this will have serious mental health consequences on one of them if not all of them when tiktoks died down and they aren’t getting the clout they are soooo used too, Thankyou for the @! Glad it’s not just my dad who starts ringing when it’s all kicking off 🤣🤣 x

• Haha
These lot are mentaaaaaal. The only one that speaks facts out of them all is J (Chys friend). Chris, Chy & Becky all sat in the bedroom, socks being pulled off ect.. weeeeeirrrrdddd. :sick:😂 Of course craaaaaazy Gem had to make an appearance though didn't she. :rolleyes:😂

Reactions: 3
Oh my god, it was wild! I didn’t go to sleep until 7am cause of watching.

Basically, Chy was at Chris’ with Becky & Chris got tired & said Becky had to go cause he had work in the morning. Chy wasn’t happy about that & was on live to Ben & Tommy whilst this was happening. Ben kept begging for Chy to come to his hotel & Tommy ended up asking S1 to pick Chy up & bring her to the hotel. S1 went & picked her up which was at like 3am & then Tommy got rude to S1 & proceeded to say S1, Nabs & the other guy had kidnapped Chyanne & was touching her inappropriately etc. In the end the police got called & S1’s car got swindled by 3 police cars, Chyanne ended up back at Chris’ & was still trying to get to Ben & Tommy’s car after this all happened.

Basically Tommy was a little wanker & Ben was enabling it by laughing etc which could have resulted in S1 & his friends getting in big trouble when they hadn’t done anything wrong at all.

Tyrone & Bouncer have addressed it with their videos but people are calling for Tommy, Ben & Chy to be cancelled from Sunday smoke.

There’s lots more too it but this was the main stuff. 😂✌🏼x

Reactions: 5
What about that Dem? I was watching it live when Jada was on saying she was on her way to beat up Chyannes mate but she only had like 4% battery so I came off and went to bed 😂

What about that Dem? I was watching it live when Jada was on saying she was on her way to beat up Chyannes mate but she only had like 4% battery so I came off and went to bed 😂
Demi took about 2738339393 hours to get to Jada & that, by the time they all got to Chris’ house to beat the girl up the police was there & Keira ended up safe in bed at home on live, untouched. 😂

• Haha
Oh my god, it was wild! I didn’t go to sleep until 7am cause of watching.

Basically, Chy was at Chris’ with Becky & Chris got tired & said Becky had to go cause he had work in the morning. Chy wasn’t happy about that & was on live to Ben & Tommy whilst this was happening. Ben kept begging for Chy to come to his hotel & Tommy ended up asking S1 to pick Chy up & bring her to the hotel. S1 went & picked her up which was at like 3am & then Tommy got rude to S1 & proceeded to say S1, Nabs & the other guy had kidnapped Chyanne & was touching her inappropriately etc. In the end the police got called & S1’s car got swindled by 3 police cars, Chyanne ended up back at Chris’ & was still trying to get to Ben & Tommy’s car after this all happened.

Basically Tommy was a little wanker & Ben was enabling it by laughing etc which could have resulted in S1 & his friends getting in big trouble when they hadn’t done anything wrong at all.

Tyrone & Bouncer have addressed it with their videos but people are calling for Tommy, Ben & Chy to be cancelled from Sunday smoke.

There’s lots more too it but this was the main stuff. 😂✌🏼x
Thanks for that! 🤣 aggy got away just in time by the sounds of it 🤣

See ive watched tyrones lives all through lockdown when he used to the littest life in the south on insta and do all fun stuff and ben and pully and s1 was regualry on them and things was fine its ever since tommy and chy have got involved

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.