c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve been popping up in my FYP, the whole thing is a mess! Can someone give me a recap of how they know eachother ect? I don’t know much about them and what I have seen is absolutely bizzar

Reactions: 1
They’ve been popping up in my FYP, the whole thing is a mess! Can someone give me a recap of how they know eachother ect? I don’t know much about them and what I have seen is absolutely bizzar
Basically chyanne was with Chris, whilst she was with him she met Tommy whilst working at winter wonderland🤣 then she split with Chris got with Tommy, Olivia is Tommys ex. Chyanne accused Chris of abuse, but now wants him back but he is/was with someone else. Very toxic situation indeed😂

Reactions: 4
Basically chyanne was with Chris, whilst she was with him she met Tommy whilst working at winter wonderland🤣 then she split with Chris got with Tommy, Olivia is Tommys ex. Chyanne accused Chris of abuse, but now wants him back but he is/was with someone else. Very toxic situation indeed😂
And that Olivia is still obsessed with Tommy, has made threats to Chyanne and has a criminal history of being involved in a murder

Reactions: 3
🔴chyanne was with Kris, they lived together etc had a stable relationship.
🔴 Chyanne met Tommy whilst working at winter wonderland.
🔴Tommy was with Olivia but he also wanted abit of chyanne.
🔴 Chyanne left Kris and was sleeping with Tommy (he broke it off of Olivia)
🔴 Kris moved out got his own place but because chyanne was only 17 when they lived together all her bills was in his name which he agreed to continue paying if she sent him the £(WIFI ETC)
🔴Chyanne got abit obsessed with Tommy, although he wanted nothing more than a quicky.
🔴 It all got sour very quickly, she refused to leave his house, she was climbing scaffolding to get through his windows etc, even after being removed by the police a number of times
🔴Chyanne become 'friendly' with Olivia and was sending her nudes/videos of her and Tommy having $3x.
🔴Tommy clicked his fingers chy went back to him, they had a boxing match with others.
🔴 Gemma who is chyannes friend met up with Olivia and reportedly spiked her, stole her phone and sent all the videos to herself to use against Chyanne.
🔴 Tommy then decided wasn't keen anymore and told chy she had to leave to give him a break, he had been reported of her living in his hostel which wasn't allowed. She wasn't happy about going but did anyway.
🔴Chy started pestering Kris again, supposedly regarding the bills she sent him money for but was never paid.
🔴Kris has a new bird (Becky) and chyanne wasn't happy about it.
🔴 Chyanne got a taxi to Kris flat where she broke in and refused to leave.
🔴She was removed from the flat by Police but sat in his communal hallway for hours and hours until he let her back in.
🔴He finally let her in where chyanne shared a single bed with Kris and Becky 😂 (don't ask she's a nut job)
🔴Becky got mugged off and laughed at and used.
🔴Becky left,chyanne and Kris are back together all happy ever after until she claims Kris has abused her.. again.
🔴We are yet to hear Becky's side of events from that evening.
🔴Becky seems to want abit of Tommy and Tommy is also pretty keen ( wife swap)
🔴Tommy and Kris are doing the boxing match I believe it's on Sunday but again nothing confirmed by the event organizers.

Basically chyanne is an absolute freak, who is easily attached. Tommy is older than her and used her vulnerability to his advantage. She seems alot more happy/calm and relaxed now she is back with Kris. Becky is an absolute raging pisshead, sits on live pining for tommy. Olivia is being sent to jail because she witnessed/helped plan a murder and refused to give any evidence of events.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
🔴 Kris moved out got his own place but because chyanne was only 17 when they lived together all her bills was in his name which he agreed to continue paying if she sent him the £(WIFI ETC)
🔴Chyanne got abit obsessed with Tommy, although he wanted nothing more than a quicky.
🔴 It all got sour very quickly, she refused to leave his house, she was climbing scaffolding to get through his windows etc, even after being removed by the police a number of times
🔴Chyanne become 'friendly' with Olivia and was sending her nudes/videos of her and Tommy having $3x.
🔴Tommy clicked his fingers chy went back to him, they had a boxing match with others.
🔴 Gemma who is chyannes friend met up with Olivia and reportedly spiked her, stole her phone and sent all the videos to herself to use against Chyanne.
🔴 Tommy then decided wasn't keen anymore and told chy she had to leave to give him a break, he had been reported of her living in his hostel which wasn't allowed. She wasn't happy about going but did anyway.
🔴Chy started pestering Kris again, supposedly regarding the bills she sent him money for but was never paid.
🔴She was removed from the flat by Police but sat in his communal hallway for hours and hours until he let her back in.
🔴He finally let her in where chyanne shared a single bed with Kris and Becky 😂 (don't ask she's a nut job)
🔴Becky left,chyanne and Kris are back together all happy ever after until she claims Kris has abused her.. again.
🔴Tommy and Kris are doing the boxing match I believe it's on Sunday but again nothing confirmed by the event organizers.

Basically chyanne is an absolute freak, who is easily attached. Tommy is older than her and used her vulnerability to his advantage. She seems alot more happy/calm and relaxed now she is back with Kris. Becky is an absolute raging pisshead, sits on live pining for tommy. Olivia is being sent to jail because she witnessed/helped plan a murder and refused to give any evidence of events.
That’s a great write up ❤ Makes things make more sense! There’s another thread on here covering some of these guys, called SteadyGemmm I think. I only just found out Olivia is due to be in court soon for murder, her life has been so sad leading up to this, Gem taking advantage like that was messed up.

Reactions: 3
That’s a great write up ❤ Makes things make more sense! There’s another thread on here covering some of these guys, called SteadyGemmm I think. I only just found out Olivia is due to be in court soon for murder, her life has been so sad leading up to this, Gem taking advantage like that was messed up.
I agree, I'm very skeptical of Olivia, I feel like she's been let down, obviously whatever happened during the night of the murder there's no justification.. but her whole life is on top of her! If you Google
Olivia Cromwell
Or
Tyrone mulinde (the poor lad who died)
You can read all about it

Reactions: 4
Perfect summary, it is a complete train wreck but imagine if Netflix turned it in to a series it would be epic 🤣

This is the best recap I’ve ever seen on here 💯! Thank you for the recap but now my head is mashed at this absolute tit show

Reactions: 5
Chyanne doesn't Want Chris but doesn't want anyone else to have him he's just convenient when tommy doesn't want her. She wants tommy but he isn't interested like that. And that gem is an absolute nutjob shes off her head.
I honestly dont think Tommy's the age he says he is

Chyanne doesn't Want Chris but doesn't want anyone else to have him he's just convenient when tommy doesn't want her. She wants tommy but he isn't interested like that. And that gem is an absolute nutjob shes off her head.
I honestly dont think Tommy's the age he says he is
He looks 30-odd shouldn't be messing round with 18 year old!

What’s happened? Seen pinky on live this morning banging on Chris’s door and then she opened it as it was unlocked and she was shouting them but then the live ended

Are they both not wanting chy now then ? Im watching the live and it seems like they both dont want her now

today has been a mad one for these lot 🤣
Chy told Chris she was going to see her friend but actuallly turned up at Tommy’s with this friend (who was clueless apparently) calling him babe through the intercom which was of course recorded on live for clout🙄 it got sent to Chris, he kicked off and dumped chy, chy sat outside Tommy’s house for hours waiting for a chain that isn’t there, then the police turned up to remove chy and I went off so idk what happened after

So glad there is a thread for these lot!
Cut, Chris & Aggy are meeting up with Becky & her friend tonight for drinks (weird). Tommy has spoken to Chris & told him it’s a set up & Chy will get hurt. Apparently Becky’s friend tried to stab Tommy last night.. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Get ready for it, can’t see this ending well!!! 😂👏🏼

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.