c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosh just went live with an ambulance outside. Gemma then came on with him shouting at him to get chys shoes and stuff and get her outside the house. Chys sister rang the ambulance. Chy looked out of it but awake. Rosh then went off live
---
Okay Gemma and Rosh are back on live. Apparently got an Uber so she’s left him and is going back to Watford. So glad I’m on annual leave today so I can keep up
---
He’s taken money out of her account. Mylan is saying why is she not answering the phone if she’s in an Uber
---
Then Rosh just goes off live so no one actually knows where chy is

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Tommy and mally to the rescue 🦸‍♂️
---
Noooo they got to roshantes and it’s all kicked off the little girl is there!!
---
I don’t know if anyone else saw it but those screams were horrendous

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
What the hell has happened that sounded horrific them screams? Seems he opened the door possibly threatened them with something? Paige screaming for the child??

Mally still paused.

What the hell has happened that sounded horrific them screams? Seems he opened the door possibly threatened with something? Mally still paused
That was awful wasn’t it. I really hope no one is hurt but that didn’t sound good at all and that poor little girl is there

Tommy is live
---
Police are there. Rosh there something and it smashed the window
---
Apparently he won’t let chy go
---
Paige said my girl was bleeding out on the floor

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Can somebody do a recap of the last 24 hours. PLEASE ❤
From what I know and please someone correct me if I’m wrong

Chy has been with roshante for the last few days and has had control of her phone and bank card.
Every time she has appeared on his live she has been completely out of it or asleep.

Today chys sister called an ambulance to do a welfare check. Apparently chy refused to do a blood test. Gemma said she needs to leave there.

Tommy and mally went to roshantes and called Paige to try and keep the peace. And now here we are. The police are trying to break the door down
---
The police just kicked the door down
---
Paige is in tears. This is so awful
---
All this because chy wouldn’t go home. AGAIN
---
Apparently because chy isn’t in immediate danger she doesn’t have to leave

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Oh god. She can’t be on her period… who would refer to a period as “she’s bleeding out” lol that’s just weird.

that was horrific

Oh god. She can’t be on her period… who would refer to a period as “she’s bleeding out” lol that’s just weird.

that was horrific
From what I’ve read, it’s worse than a period if you know what I mean if she’s pregnant
---
Okay the little girl has finally left

Reactions: 1
From what I’ve read, it’s worse than a period if you know what I mean if she’s pregnant
Oh yeah 100%, that’s what I mean, obviously not on an actual period. When she was referred to as “bleeding out” they muted the rest of the convo as well…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.