c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gemma is going down to chyannes in the morning. Absolute madness and a little girl in the middle of all this. I have been watching quite a lot of screen recordings from the past of that roshante and he’s defo taking some sort of drugs. Apparently the flat was worse than modeens and pro pt had to clean up the little girls bedroom.
She’s in Gemma’s box saying she’s fine

Gemma is on live now chyannes on with her, she’s saying they are all jealous she’s happy with roshante.
---
She’s in Gemma’s box saying she’s fine
I’m just watching it, Gemma wants to go now and get her. All this with a child in the middle 🙁

Reactions: 2
Gemma is on live now chyannes on with her, she’s saying they are all jealous she’s happy with roshante.
---

I’m just watching it, Gemma wants to go now and get her. All this with a child in the middle 🙁
It’s madness that she thinks people are jealous. At least the wee girl has been removed for now.
The thing is gemma will know men who could have this sorted but it doesn’t appeal to her to do that cause they wouldn’t want to be filmed for tick tock

Reactions: 1
im just so glad the poor girl was removed but I reallyyy hope he doesn't get her back and paige can fight to get her (she isn't a legal guardian so atm can't have her)

Reactions: 3
‘My penis was sculpted from my arm’… 🤮🤮
What the duck? So he’s actually a biological female then?
He’s intersex, there are videos of him being interviewed talking about. From what I understand he was born with a vagina as well as sort sort of micro penis and internal testicals. IIRC he said in an interview with lad bible on YouTube that he now has two penises (one micro and one made through surgery) and a vagina

Reactions: 2
Chyanne doesn't know whats gone on or going on. She has no idea. Rosh is manipulating her to control her. He's rinsing her of any money she has. She won't be helped. Kinda hope she loses everything once and for all as bad as it is. She needs a big wake up call.

Reactions: 4
He’s intersex, there are videos of him being interviewed talking about. From what I understand he was born with a vagina as well as sort sort of micro penis and internal testicals. IIRC he said in an interview with lad bible on YouTube that he now has two penises (one micro and one made through surgery) and a vagina
Right that makes more sense then, I’m so confused as to how he has ended up on tiktok getting high and abusing girls after being on TV and that? Like he could have pushed for a career in it but has instead chosen to be an absolute nitty…

Reactions: 5
Oooooh. Makes sense to me now. Did he give birth to Maya?

Reactions: 1
Right that makes more sense then, I’m so confused as to how he has ended up on tiktok getting high and abusing girls after being on TV and that? Like he could have pushed for a career in it but has instead chosen to be an absolute nitty…
It’s really odd, he seemed to have a lot going for him before he started acting like a prick on TikTok. According to some articles he’s been in “the industry” (assuming modelling?) since he was 2 so that could maybe explain why he’s fucked in the head now, from what I can tell though it’s seems he’s gone downhill over the passed couple of years.
Oooooh. Makes sense to me now. Did he give birth to Maya?
I’ve seen a few videos of him saying he did give birth to his child but I’ve also seen a few people say it’s not true? No clue to be honest

• Heart
Rosh has just gone live on chys account AGAIN! Everyone was saying where is chy so he showed her fave asleep next to him … yo she had a HUGE red/bruise mark across her cheek!

Then rosh FaceTimes Josh and J, J said what’s that in her cheek and he did some evil laugh 🤮

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
This whole situation makes me so sad. Chu's going to end up dead if she continues making these choices.

Reactions: 5
Rosh has just gone live on chys account AGAIN! Everyone was saying where is chy so he showed her fave asleep next to him … yo she had a HUGE red/bruise mark across her cheek!

Then rosh FaceTimes Josh and J, J said what’s that in her cheek and he did some evil laugh 🤮
I swear that wasn’t there when she was live earlier
---
Gemma is in hospital now so won’t be going to get chy any time soon

Last edited:
Why is she in hospital?
I think she fell asleep and woke up a few hours later and had pins and needles in her legs. Then I stopped watching but I’m guessing it’s got something to do with the blood clot

Madness that a child is caught up in this behaviour and surrounded by drugs and random females.
Then you have VicRose on TT who recently had her kids removed by SS. (Diffrent suitation but Rosh is 1000 times worse).

Reactions: 7
I've seen on someones live that apparently chy had an abortion and apparently no one knew. She had asked Rosh to go with her and look after her and that she was knocked out from the meds from it? Rosh has had her phone to keep in contact to makw it look like shes ok still? Thats why when people started coming to find out was wrong they both freaked out. I dont know how true it is. But the whole situation is messy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.