c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chy said she doesn’t want to leave. I think if she stays after all this, people will wash their hands of her
---
What a joke! It’s turned into a meet and greet 😡😡

End of the day a child was caught up in the middle of all of this

Reactions: 5
Mally shouting oh it’s fans 🤮 I had to turn the live off. The guys an absolute creep.

Anyone seen the new episode?! Tommy, mally and pro boxer went to ‘save chy’ they also got Paige to go.. turned horrific with roshs little girl screaming for Paige 💔 trigger alert if you go watch the videos on tiktok!

Police and ambulance broke the door in but chy refuses to leave and they removed the little girl.

Reactions: 1
So the lowdown...
Mally, Tommy and Paige decided to go and 'rescue' Chy from Roshante. When they got there Tommy and Mally stayed downstairs and Paige went up banging on the door, shouting the little girls name. Horrific screaming could be heard then the Live cut.

When they came back it appeared that Roshante had thrown a smart whip out the window, smashing it.

After that, all hell broke loose. Police arrived along with a baying crowd of tik tokkers ( hardly surprising as they've been saying Roshantes address all day long.)

Paige nearly got arrested as she was hysterical telling the police that she's had a 5 year relationship with the little girl and she wanted access to her.

Whilst all this chaos was going on Chy was seen at the window laughing and Mally fancied one of the policewoman and was waiting to chat her up.
How dumb and disrespectful is he to the policewoman whilst she's trying to do a serious job????

After this you might as well say it turned into some kind of 'meet and greet' with fans bigging up these guys to make their heads swell even bigger than they already were.

They did say that if Chy wants to stay there that's now her lookout.

They are currently on their way home, hyper and positively giddy discussing the viewers (at one point 25k people watching) and how many gifts and likes they've got.

The Police stated that there was no immediate concern for Chy but I'd be very surprised if the child is not taken away. What an awful scenario for that poor little girl to witness... all for the likes and egos of this most bizarre new breed of people.

There was one funny point though.... a policewoman could be heard asking ' what is this? Some kind of circus???'

Reactions: 9
It’s a shame the little girl couldn’t go with the person who has been with her for the last 5 years. After everything that’s going on she would want a parent figure for comfort

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So the lowdown...
Mally, Tommy and Paige decided to go and 'rescue' Chy from Roshante. When they got there Tommy and Mally stayed downstairs and Paige went up banging on the door, shouting the little girls name. Horrific screaming could be heard then the Live cut.

When they came back it appeared that Roshante had thrown a smart whip out the window, smashing it.

After that, all hell broke loose. Police arrived along with a baying crowd of tik tokkers ( hardly surprising as they've been saying Roshantes address all day long.)

Paige nearly got arrested as she was hysterical telling the police that she's had a 5 year relationship with the little girl and she wanted access to her.

Whilst all this chaos was going on Chy was seen at the window laughing and Mally fancied one of the policewoman and was waiting to chat her up.
How dumb and disrespectful is he to the policewoman whilst she's trying to do a serious job????

After this you might as well say it turned into some kind of 'meet and greet' with fans bigging up these guys to make their heads swell even bigger than they already were.

They did say that if Chy wants to stay there that's now her lookout.

They are currently on their way home, hyper and positively giddy discussing the viewers (at one point 25k people watching) and how many gifts and likes they've got.

The Police stated that there was no immediate concern for Chy but I'd be very surprised if the child is not taken away. What an awful scenario for that poor little girl to witness... all for the likes and egos of this most bizarre new breed of people.

There was one funny point though.... a policewoman could be heard asking ' what is this? Some kind of circus???'
Paige and Maya screaming for eachother broke my heart 💔😢 I’m so glad the girl was removed, I think she’s with family but social services need to be involved!

Rosh will be taking this out on chy tonight.. she’s put herself in even more danger staying, idk why she can’t sense or see that?

Also so weird rosh has had chys phone alll day and he’s clearly been spending all her money too

Reactions: 6
An impact of parental substance use assessment will be carried out and he won’t be allowed care of her. And that’s before you factor in all this nonsense

Reactions: 6
Is Paige the mom of Maya?
From what I've gathered she was with Rosh for a few years so was like a mother to her.
Where is the mum? People are saying Rosh gave birth to her, I know he's inter sex, but I don't know how true it is that he's the mum?

That was awful, I'm glad the little girl is safe. I don't think Chy knows what day it is and is under his control and that's why she's not left.
---
He doesn't seem overly concerned that his child's been taken away, what a bleep

Last edited:
Hopefully the wee girl is removed from this chaos to a safe place for good.
Saw a screen recording where Tommy is talking to police when they are trying to put the door in and he says “want some help? I do legs” 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Gemma is going down to chyannes in the morning. Absolute madness and a little girl in the middle of all this. I have been watching quite a lot of screen recordings from the past of that roshante and he’s defo taking some sort of drugs. Apparently the flat was worse than modeens and pro pt had to clean up the little girls bedroom.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.