c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen a lot of people blaming Chy for Mo getting arrested, but I honestly don’t see how it was her fault tbf.
She was out with J and mo hunted them down and just turned up, he wasn’t invited there. He then proceeded to get up in peoples faces, running in and out of the building screaming and shouting about lobsters, shouting allah akbar in the streets. It was all him and Chy wasn’t even there for half of it. Getting arrested was all on him imo.
This is true, but all of his non tiktok friends warned him about even meeting up with her a few weeks ago, saying she is trouble regardless of the “clout”, and look where it’s got him 😅
He’s another unstable idiot who loves attention and views and Chy kept saying the staff “touched her” to Mo which was winding him up even more, both as bad as each other and both deserve a wake up call!
I honestly feel so sorry for the staff, a bunch of their sheep have been on Google and given them bad reviews when they were so calm and genuinely looked scared when that idiot was screaming in their face. All because Chy wouldn’t pay for her meal and Mo saw an opportunity to get views off it.

Reactions: 5
Also from what Tommy and Marketing were saying last night it seems like Mideen regularly carries a knife !!!!!
and I heard him shouting that Allah Akbar a few times when it was kicking off! absloute wanker
---
I’ve seen a lot of people blaming Chy for Mo getting arrested, but I honestly don’t see how it was her fault tbf.
She was out with J and mo hunted them down and just turned up, he wasn’t invited there. He then proceeded to get up in peoples faces, running in and out of the building screaming and shouting about lobsters, shouting allah akbar in the streets. It was all him and Chy wasn’t even there for half of it. Getting arrested was all on him imo.
He’s a bleeping idiot shouting that int he and I just seen on another post that he carry’s a knife the dick

Reactions: 3
and I heard him shouting that Allah Akbar a few times when it was kicking off! absloute wanker
---

He’s a bleeping idiot shouting that int he and I just seen on another post that he carry’s a knife the dick
While wearing a balaclava as well he‘s gonna end up getting attacked by someone

Does anyone know how her interview went about Carma today?
Very much doubt she went. Originally it was Wednesday she was going to see Carma then same day have a voluntary interview about who she bought carma from and producing papers that proved her supposed xl bully breed. She even told J it was wednesday & he travelled down to support her! She takes the piss.

Yesterday she said it wasnt wednesday afterall and that she had to wait until some chief was back. She said she was ringing 101 daily to find out how Carma was..apparently Carma is being taken for walks all the time,very happy and not stuck in kennels. What a lie. She says she has solicitors behind her to fight her case in court to get her back...absolute lies.

She is more interested in living her "lit life" with Modeen 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
They’re all spreading chlamydia like there’s no tomorrow 🤢 literally clap for clout
---
Has Gemma got a thread? I’d love to know more about her

Last edited:
I don’t understand how these people stop whatever they’re doing to spend all this time together for days on end. They’re like school children in the summer.

Reactions: 1
Tommy back with chy tonight, modeen there too. Absolutely disgusting playing on the fact they are getting views due to people shouting grooming.

Chy is pissed off cos Tommy’s comments were full of questions about Carma, she’s made him turn the comments off. My heart breaks for that poor dog, she just wants to be loved but all Chyanne is concerned about is where her next shag is coming from. I seriously do not understand what she sees in Tommy and Mo, they both look like they absolutely reek but maybe she’s into that

Reactions: 6
They’re all spreading chlamydia like there’s no tomorrow 🤢 literally clap for clout
---
Has Gemma got a thread? I’d love to know more about her
She does, it’s kinda quiet tho. It’s like everyone is scared to say anything.

Thank you! I was watching her for a bit last night and she was saying about her shop lifting and her kids going into care and how she hid them while she was being chased. She sounds bat tit crazy

• Wow
She terrifies me.

I think sometimes Gemma is all talk though, she screams at them on lives and then 2 mins later she’s showing the gifts she’s bought them!! Her daughter looks like she could duck someone up 😂

Reactions: 2
just here to say Chy is the absolute worst bleep !! Treating that wee dog the way she did !! Nasty stupid little girl

Chy reminds me so much of me. When I was that age
. I too had a tit upbringing and by 16 I was off my head on coke here there and every where. I was lucky I met my now husband when I was 17 cause it genuinely scares me to this day. Where would I have ended up? I’m so glad TikTok wasn’t around when I was that age. I’m 29 now and still get creeped out how my life was. Married now with 4 kids and a diagnosis of ADHD but Jesus it’s scary. I never abused animals though.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why does it seem so normal to these girls to leave each other alone in London? Milly invited chy out last night and at the end of the night chy and one of the other girls came out the club basically saying Milly wasnt getting in the taxi with them or going back with them where milly had been staying. Milly ended up not getting in cos they said not enough seats, Chy and the girl made it look like it was the taxi driver who did this, but it was the plan all along. Then the other girl turned nasty talking about how milly smelled etc was proper bullying dragging her through mud as if to justify leaving her! Then her and chy said milly had ended up getting in a taxi with random men to go do smart whips. All lies.

It turned out milly had no data or credit so couldnt book a taxi and a woman bartender took her home. Anything could of happened and chy and the other girls did not care one bit!

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Why does it seem so normal to these girls to leave each other alone in London? Milly invited chy out last night and at the end of the night chy and one of the other girls came out the club basically saying Milly wasnt getting in the taxi with them or going back with them where milly had been staying. Milly ended up not getting in cos they said not enough seats, Chy and the girl made it look like it was the taxi driver who did this, but it was the plan all along. Then the other girl turned nasty talking about how milly smelled etc was proper bullying dragging her through mud as if to justify leaving her! Then her and chy said milly had ended up getting in a taxi with random men to go do smart whips. All lies.

It turned out milly had no data or credit so couldnt book a taxi and a woman bartender took her home. Anything could of happened and chy and the other girls did not care one bit!
Vile, nasty little girls.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.