c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is honestly the most awful acting I’ve ever witnessed and I did GCSE drama 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I keep flicking between modeens live & tommys live ahahaha…. Such fake drama
It’s so obvious isn’t it yet here we all are watching 😂. I don’t know why i do it to myself but I am sure the 13k other people watching probably feel the same lol.
Omggggg the person gifting modeens photo 😫😫😫

17k on chys live right now...... they kiss they hug but havent "jeet" they just dry hump....🤣🤣🤣🤣 basically dry s*x....she says he was a fast worker in 10 secs 😆😆😆

Someone cancel the pair of them 😆😆😆

• Sick
Reactions: 5
CHY exposed mo on her live. She said he was recording her when she was filming her of content off his second phone and also said last night they dry humped with clothes on, and he cummed in his boxers

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
is anyone else watching modeens TikTok live? seems there is a proper good muslim man talking to him on there putting him right!

he asked him would he marry chy permanently.. he said no cause shed get inheritance lmao hes using so many excuses for his behaviour

CHY exposed mo on her live. She said he was recording her when she was filming her of content off his second phone and also said last night they dry humped with clothes on, and he cummed in his boxers
Can you post this on the Modeen thread please incase someone is on there and hasn't seen this because everyone needs to know this 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Can you post this on the Modeen thread please incase someone is on there and hasn't seen this because everyone needs to know this 😂
I posted about him recording her while she was filming the video. He is absolute sleaze bag

Where is his thread? Can’t find it

thank you! I didn’t want to copy it in case anyone thought I’d stole this tea from you 😂

So J passed out drunk, someone called josh came to pick her up. Chy chose smart whips over her mate and almost begging mally to let her stay then they got kicked out the hotel. Tonight between modeen and chy has been crazy

• Wow
So J passed out drunk, someone called josh came to pick her up. Chy chose smart whips over her mate and almost begging mally to let her stay then they got kicked out the hotel. Tonight between modeen and chy has been crazy
What happened with Casey? Why did her and Chy start arguing?

She really needs to stop doing smart whips. There have been people made disabled from doing them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.