c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just nasty how they are. Can you imagine if these lot ever become mothers and this is all online in years to come for their future kids/partners to watch. I’d be so embarrassed.

Reactions: 3
It’s just nasty how they are. Can you imagine if these lot ever become mothers and this is all online in years to come for their future kids/partners to watch. I’d be so embarrassed.
Cydney did and she doesn’t have her baby anymore 🥴

she’s still pregnant so didn’t have an abortion this time

• Wow
Reactions: 2
the line was blurred to me last night to the point i couldnt tell if it was all an act/storyline or real. Mainly cos mo insisted she switch from her tiktok to his own youtube which she did which makes me think everything he does is for promo/views.

Seemed like Mo wanted her to leave again, she was going to go home, then he got invited to some party and she wanted to go. comments screamed to chy not to go that it was all a setup and something bad was going to happen to her so she changed her mind. She got back to mos, you could tell she wasnt going nowhere cos she had smartwhips delivered. Then some lads arrived and mo owed them money. They took his ring i believe, wouldnt leave his flatshare kitchen, chy kept getting mouthy, neighbours were getting annoyed till eventually the lads left then police arrived. Live went off after that police are fed up of viewers wasting police time.. Mo was very weird all night. Part of the live is still up on his youtube.

When is she going to go home or start rhinking about fighting for Carma?!? The poor dog sat in them kennels and she hasnt even gone to visit her.

Omg :sick:

Who has seen the new 'leaked' video of Chyanne pleasuring herself. She's talking to Modeen whilst she's doing it, probably sat watching her. bleeping weirdos

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Vile. They are so done out between them all. Someone needs to control them.

Oh dear ive gone and looked aswel. What the actual duck.. hes saying he doesnt agree and its haram..when hes there!

She said on live just before that she makes OF content everywhere, even on buses. Shes absolutely disgusting.

Oh dear ive gone and looked aswel. What the actual duck.. hes saying he doesnt agree and its haram..when hes there!

She said on live just before that she makes OF content everywhere, even on buses. Shes absolutely disgusting.
A few weeks back people were directing Tommy to a leaked video of her. Tommy said for people to stop talking about it because apparently she was underage in some of the video (I gladly didn't look).

• Sad
Only gonna end a few ways with her.

She gonna end up in prison or she gonna come to harm or end up in a medical emergency due to the smart whips she does on the regular.

Of all the guys she attaches herself too it has to be a dirty smelly trampy predator.

She ruined any opportunities she had presented too her.

Reactions: 12
Only gonna end a few ways with her.

She gonna end up in prison or she gonna come to harm or end up in a medical emergency due to the smart whips she does on the regular.

Of all the guys she attaches herself too it has to be a dirty smelly trampy predator.

She ruined any opportunities she had presented too her.
Or pregnant

I tried to look but couldn’t find it. What’s going on?!

Reactions: 1
Or pregnant
She said she struggles to get pregnant. I’m assuming she isn’t on contraception as she said she’s been doing stuff for years and hasn’t got pregnant (she was talking about it on live with Chris next to her). Crazy though as she doesn’t seem to use contraception with ANYONE she’s publicly said she’s slept with — not Chris, mally or Tommy. Thank God she can’t get pregnant though last thing she needs is a baby!

edited to add: does anyone remember that she had mally scared thinking she was pregnant for him? He still slept with her unprotected a few times after though 😖.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s so nasty 🤮 I find it hard to believe modeen didn’t know what she was doing we can clearly hear him on the video very clearly so he must have been close to her not like in the next room dirty pervert he is

Chys on live crying Modeens left her and she’s stood Outside his house and he’s in Northampton 🫣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.