c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he’s gone over to YouTube (and yes I’m that sad I’ve gone to watch) but he keeps screenshotting the views etc etc & idk where chy is now but seems as soon as police sirens were heard he left her (could be wrong)

Reactions: 2
So he’s gone over to YouTube (and yes I’m that sad I’ve gone to watch) but he keeps screenshotting the views etc etc & idk where chy is now but seems as soon as police sirens were heard he left her (could be wrong)
He keeps looking at the camera and shouting the views.. its embarrassing

As if he’s been nicked lmfao, ah I need chy to get her phone back and go live now

Reactions: 3
I’m trying to post screen recording but idk how to compress the file 😭
If you can see his live streams on YouTube it’s the last minute or so, I dunno if they save or not after he goes live

Reactions: 1
I’m glad he got nicked the bleeping dumbass screaming like that is not ok. He needs to grow up, absolutely no thought for anyone else around.. pathetic.

Reactions: 3
Lmao apparently Mo is in Tommys live and he reckons it’s the feds on modeens phone 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ahahahahahah

Reactions: 1
He is absolutely vile :sick::sick:🤬🤬
He needs more than locking up
Agreed, honestly a grown man acting like that for some social media views.. what a sad life!! I hope he gets in tit and the “extras” he is associated with as well all as bad as each other.

I hope the police have SRs of chy crying saying she can’t look after the dog and they just shown them to her and leave the room and she never sees carmy again

Bloody hell sounds like I’ve missed it all tonight 😂

Mo breach and chycicle at it again

I love her friend J. From straight up saying that modeen’s house stinks to literally just waltzing out that front door of the restaurant while Chy hadn’t got out yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also from what Tommy and Marketing were saying last night it seems like Mideen regularly carries a knife !!!!!

Well this is the price you pay when you let Chyanne into your life. The police have been called in the past regarding Kris, Tommy, and basically everyone she touches. Yes she is a lost girl, but she is very dangerous and because she doesn’t give a duck about life, she will drag anyone down with her.
She’s also supposed to have an interview at the station today regarding Carma, either she won’t show up or they’ll smell neglect from a mile away when as soon as she opens her mouth and turns on the tears. She’s going to grow up to be that local nasty piss head that nobody will look at/speak to. Zero direction in life and the mental health system is too overwhelmed to help her.

Edit: the above doesn’t take away the fact these men are all a lot older and taking advantage of her. It’s just how it always goes: vulnerable girl = creepy guys

Reactions: 11
Well this is the price you pay when you let Chyanne into your life. The police have been called in the past regarding Kris, Tommy, and basically everyone she touches. Yes she is a lost girl, but she is very dangerous and because she doesn’t give a duck about life, she will drag anyone down with her.
She’s also supposed to have an interview at the station today regarding Carma, either she won’t show up or they’ll smell neglect from a mile away when as soon as she opens her mouth and turns on the tears. She’s going to grow up to be that local nasty piss head that nobody will look at/speak to. Zero direction in life and the mental health system is too overwhelmed to help her.

Edit: the above doesn’t take away the fact these men are all a lot older and taking advantage of her. It’s just how it always goes: vulnerable girl = creepy guys
I’ve seen a lot of people blaming Chy for Mo getting arrested, but I honestly don’t see how it was her fault tbf.
She was out with J and mo hunted them down and just turned up, he wasn’t invited there. He then proceeded to get up in peoples faces, running in and out of the building screaming and shouting about lobsters, shouting allah akbar in the streets. It was all him and Chy wasn’t even there for half of it. Getting arrested was all on him imo.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.