c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and mo. They say they were just faking, copying what that hannahbands & drift did on tiktok a few days earlier. Still absolutely disgusting insinuating or faking it knowing people would scream grooming even more. All for "clout"

Chy has to go to the police station wednesday for a voluntary interview. Police believe through experts that Carma is a pitbull so she will likely need to go to court to try get her back and be under an order for dangerous dogs. She wont be able to give to anyone else either. Wonder how honest she will be in the interview because i gurantee there is neglect concerns for Carma.
I saw her on live with someone called Jay yesterday and he was telling her to lie and basically say she isn't a pitbull. Carma was originally taken under section 19 and now after she has been looked at she is now held under section 10.

Jay said his mum is a solicitor and can help get Carma back but she will not let her go back to Chy. I hope the dog isn't PTS but I also don't want her to go back to Chy

Reactions: 3
I thought if they were found to be pitbull they can only go to registered owners who have a banned dog breed licence?

Her and J are out drinking and getting food, so you just know it’ll kick off soon

Reactions: 1
Chys trying to leave a restaurant without paying
Modeen telling the staff he will smoke them
Guys if you can pls watch his live right now bcus I’m just actually gobsmacked

• Wow
Reactions: 3
nooo this is so bleeping embarrassing. Is it true that she didn’t eat the food or not though?

Modeen just ran into steak and lobster shouting about “lobster rights” now arguing with the staff… I’m guessing the police are being called
---
nooo this is so bleeping embarrassing. Is it true that she didn’t eat the food or not though?
She had the set menu, the foods on the table she said they were taking too long. She had the Prosecco too

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Is there a Modeen thread? This guy is wild.. screaming at people in a restaurant about lobsters

Modeen has left Chy in there and the owners have called the police. She’s such a woman eating and not paying 😭 this poor business.

Reactions: 2
Nah he’s back in there now shouting in his face. What the duck man this is so embarrassing! Like what the actual duck is going on.. imagine being there on valentines day trying to have a nice meal and you’ve got these clout chasers kicking off
Also - where has chy left J? In the restaurant eating by herself? Like wtf?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.