c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chy is live now

says she’s waiting for tests on the dog to see if it’s illegal or not

Reactions: 1
"Me and modeen aren't doing stuff with each other until I turn 20 we've discussed it"

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
He got over 30k viewers, Tommy was loving this as he wants to get up the rankings. It is all for views and money but there’s a vulnerable 19 year old girl in the middle every-time. Her sister was on the live saying she was coming to get her and nothing come of it. What a waste of police time.

Reactions: 7
Chy was online earlier saying modeen treats her like a princess, she feels safe with him, they do a marriage contract daily & she cares deeply for him... so strange she has only been there a few days!? That they will continue to chill but not on camera.

Said his "ex" wife is always messaging her & that his 7 year old son is very rude to him always asking for money.

Marketing claims it was tommy who told chy to release the cat video when kris was at #1 in rankings.

Reactions: 5
I think Chyanne is playing up the grooming side to make people forget the things she’s done 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I think Chyanne is playing up the grooming side to make people forget the things she’s done 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
she's actually very manipulative calling other people out when people are going at her to try and make people forget what shes done.. shes dangerous and i think imo knows full well what shes doing

Reactions: 7
she's actually very manipulative calling other people out when people are going at her to try and make people forget what shes done.. shes dangerous and i think imo knows full well what shes doing
Exactly! I’m glad someone else sees her for what she is. I definitely do not think she’s innocent or naive. She knows drama pulls in the views. She was fuming when Kris got 1st in the rankings now this has all happened 🙃

Reactions: 9
Exactly! I’m glad someone else sees her for what she is. I definitely do not think she’s innocent or naive. She knows drama pulls in the views. She was fuming when Kris got 1st in the rankings now this has all happened 🙃
She posted that video/photo of kris when he was doing the rankings to try and stop people gifting him! Now he’s got all the money & she’s saying she misses him blah blah and is in love with him but speaking to Tommy and all this stuff with modeen & the other side characters

Nah modeen on live basically saying he wants chy to come back. Apparently only prays when she is there & when he sleeps alone it’s a curse
He’s weird
Chys been baiting him out on the FYP that he only showers once a week

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Apparently there’s a video circulating TikTok/twitter of chyanne having sex with someone on live?! Is it mo breach or Tommy? Both absolutely revolting and I really don’t want to look for it to have the rumours confirmed 🤮

Apparently there’s a video circulating TikTok/twitter of chyanne having sex with someone on live?! Is it mo breach or Tommy? Both absolutely revolting and I really don’t want to look for it to have the rumours confirmed 🤮
It’s with modeen, he streamed it on YouTube
God knows what’s going on tonight with them all!

Her and mo. They say they were just faking, copying what that hannahbands & drift did on tiktok a few days earlier. Still absolutely disgusting insinuating or faking it knowing people would scream grooming even more. All for "clout"

Chy has to go to the police station wednesday for a voluntary interview. Police believe through experts that Carma is a pitbull so she will likely need to go to court to try get her back and be under an order for dangerous dogs. She wont be able to give to anyone else either. Wonder how honest she will be in the interview because i gurantee there is neglect concerns for Carma.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.