c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait…how does Chy know cydney? Are they sisters or something?
They were in the same care home at some period of time. Met back up once cydney had her baby and they were out at a pub drinking 9pm during the summer. Cydney has apparently slept with Chris and every so often her and chy fall out and slag each other off over live.

- well that’s what they both have said about how they met, don’t know if the Chris part is true though!

Reactions: 1
They were in the same care home at some period of time. Met back up once cydney had her baby and they were out at a pub drinking 9pm during the summer. Cydney has apparently slept with Chris and every so often her and chy fall out and slag each other off over live.

- well that’s what they both have said about how they met, don’t know if the Chris part is true though!
Thanks for that! I always see that cydney on the fyp live so was wondering how they were connected!

oh was that the girl who took her baby to the pub and it was really late? I remember that live!

This how derange some ppl are getting someone calling themselves Katie is claiming Chris has got her and several girls pregnant and she wants child support 😂 as can't bring up a child alone.

Now I'm not being funny but that pic below from one of videos looks photo shopped.

da_baddiex

Screenshot_2022-12-08-20-37-07-830_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg
Screenshot_2022-12-08-20-36-34-953_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How the duck has that Cydney girl got so many supporters the country is effed. I don’t know how to make a new thread so hope someone can make one about her she’s a mess !

Reactions: 4
How the duck has that Cydney girl got so many supporters the country is effed. I don’t know how to make a new thread so hope someone can make one about her she’s a mess !
I don’t know how to either but still waiting for someone too 😂

here we go!

Starting to think she’s being controlled. Can they not talk to each other without shouting

Fk knows what's going on but it's all kicking off. Tommy greenscreening a message that contains the word r*pe

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Fk knows what's going on but it's all kicking off. Tommy greenscreening a message that contains the word r*pe
Some dusty girl he had back at his bando, filmed the place being a shithole, uploaded it on Tiktok and apparently is messaging saying she gonna accuse him of assaulting her and all-sorts, she apparently friends with Chris and his sister that's as far as I bothered watching.

I seriously don’t understand how this thread is so quiet.
The girls got drama daily - admittedly, most of it faked, but still…

Reactions: 9
I think its because it’s literally just the same tit every day 🤣

Fine with kris, they have an argument, she kicks him out/he kicks her out, back together 2 hrs later … it’s only entertaining when you’re actually watching the lives 🤣

Last night was a shambles - LOL

Reactions: 5
They do it all for cloud and cash. Its boring now. They all need sectioning. Not sure if Roshante has a thread but he's lost it recently too.

Reactions: 8
They do it all for cloud and cash. Its boring now. They all need sectioning. Not sure if Roshante has a thread but he's lost it recently too.
What’s the story with Roshante? I saw him on Tommy’s live earlier covered in oil and had honestly no clue what was going on 😂

He’s one I just can’t watch. Those bloody blue contacts.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.