Cydney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute state.
how she has so many supporters is beyond me!?
she was given chance after chance and still managed to balls it up.
her son is better off without her
she’s vile

Reactions: 7
Finally!! She doesn’t want to be a mum she wants to be a teenager drinking all the time

Reactions: 4
i wish she would stop acting so hard done by, most people wouldn’t even be offered a place in a mum and baby unit. however she was and she couldn’t even keep her act together.

Reactions: 5
Smoking in the same room constantly with all the baby stuff makes me sick

Reactions: 6
good work !!
the way she speaks to people who ask her simple questions about her life (as she chose to make it public) she’s so rude

Reactions: 6
im just so confused why her child has been taken away from her because and please someone correct me if im wrong if you did break your babies Ribs would she not be in prision and she is still allowed to see her son as she saw him today?

Reactions: 1
im just so confused why her child has been taken away from her because and please someone correct me if im wrong if you did break your babies Ribs would she not be in prision and she is still allowed to see her son as she saw him today?
Someone correct me if I’m wrong but initially her neighbour called social services and said they saw her shake her baby. Then while they were at hospital I think they found a fractured rib. People were saying bubba fell off the bed while she was on live.

I think the reason she hasn’t had him returned to her care is due to her mental health, reliance on social media & lack of support system.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong but initially her neighbour called social services and said they saw her shake her baby. Then while they were at hospital I think they found a fractured rib. People were saying bubba fell off the bed while she was on live.

I think the reason she hasn’t had him returned to her care is due to her mental health, reliance on social media & lack of support system.
he hasn’t been returned to her because of the way she acted. nothing excuses a racially aggravated assault , especially in front of other mums and there babies in the unit. no doubt she has no support etc but sadly she’s more interested in going out and her freedom then her son

Reactions: 8

oh wow thanks for replying! I think also didnt she get offered a place in a mother and baby unit but got kicked out for apparently drinking. and having a fight not sure if either are true but wonder if they did happen as she no longer there anymore!

I

he hasn’t been returned to her because of the way she acted. nothing excuses a racially aggravated assault , especially in front of other mums and there babies in the unit. no doubt she has no support etc but sadly she’s more interested in going out and her freedom then her son
nothing excuses that of course its terrible the ways she has acted! and sometimes I find myself feeling sorry for her as she seems like she has no friends or family and seems very troubled but she in some ways seems to enjoy this "freedom" she has and then suddenly I don't feel bad for her anymore

oh wow thanks for replying! I think also didnt she get offered a place in a mother and baby unit but got kicked out for apparently drinking. and having a fight not sure if either are true but wonder if they did happen as she no longer there anymore!

I

nothing excuses that of course its terrible the ways she has acted! and sometimes I find myself feeling sorry for her as she seems like she has no friends or family and seems very troubled but she in some ways seems to enjoy this "freedom" she has and then suddenly I don't feel bad for her anymore
She got put in a mother and baby unit as a last chance thing because of the accusations of the shaken baby and his rib. She was told she’d have to have no phone due to excess social media usage, no alcohol and just complying with the staff. She did for a couple weeks but admits she had issues following the rules of the unit & then snuck out (against the rules once again) & proceeded to get drunk in the bathroom; came out and racially abused the staff member and and got arrested for racially aggravated assault.

I don’t feel sorry for her anymore because 1. She’s a racist and that’s disgusting, she got followers from being a friend of chyanne but yet you’re racist? Yuck. 2. If you’re given a second chance after harm happening to your under 1 year old child … you’d do everything in your power, not leave your child to sneak out and get drunk and put yourself in a position to lose them completely.

She made her bed more than once sadly & now even a girl who’s in the unit could be kicked out and end up in a bad situation because she sent pictures to cydney of her son, breaching the rules. It’s a sad situation all round.

Reactions: 12
Can’t imagine not having my child for his first Christmas some of these mums are beyond selfish

Did anyone else see her heavily implying she was going to commit suicide before the new year?

A new troll account has popped up with a screenshot apparently from Cydney’s mum asking what’s happened because she’s in a bad way in the hospital

• Wow
Did anyone else see her heavily implying she was going to commit suicide before the new year?

A new troll account has popped up with a screenshot apparently from Cydney’s mum asking what’s happened because she’s in a bad way in the hospital
whats the account

Showing the toys she got him but isn’t even with her it’s sad

Does it not make anyone else mad how she’s out there living her best live whilst someone else brings up her kid

Last edited:
Showing the toys she got him but isn’t even with her it’s sad

Does it not make anyone else mad how she’s out there living her best live whilst someone else brings up her kid
I was watching her earlier on live whilst her baby daddy was on the phone insinuating the baby isn't his and doesn't even know his nae.. but saying he will buy stuff for the baby and asking what things he likes that he can help with. she literally had him on loud speaker!

• Wow
Reactions: 2