c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what has happened to Cydney? She was ALWAYS live. Haven't seen her for ages. (Also surprised she doesn't have her own thread here 🤔)

Reactions: 3
Yeah she needs to sort her tit out but she literally is young and vulnerable😂
She’s not vulnerable just very calculated and knows how to make people feel sorry for her she’s about to be 20 people can’t be using for the young excuse forever

Reactions: 2
She’s not vulnerable just very calculated and knows how to make people feel sorry for her she’s about to be 20 people can’t be using for the young excuse forever
She is literally vulnerable, anyone with that mindset, especially at that age is. And she is literally young, 20 is young, I’d say till about 25. Yes some people grow up by then but obviously with the life she’s had she hasn’t. 😂 I don’t really like or even watch the girl, I just keep up with the drama so it’s not like I’m just defending her. It is what it is, she’s young and vulnerable😂

She is literally vulnerable, anyone with that mindset, especially at that age is. And she is literally young, 20 is young, I’d say till about 25. Yes some people grow up by then but obviously with the life she’s had she hasn’t. 😂 I don’t really like or even watch the girl, I just keep up with the drama so it’s not like I’m just defending her. It is what it is, she’s young and vulnerable😂
She is vulnerable , she's been in and out of care.
She's got a dad with about 25 kids , a mum who made a hard decision and chy resents her for it
Why do you think these 25 year old men sniff around her and not women there own age? Because she's young and vulnerable
They wouldn't treat women there own age how they treat chy

Reactions: 7
She is vulnerable , she's been in and out of care.
She's got a dad with about 25 kids , a mum who made a hard decision and chy resents her for it
Why do you think these 25 year old men sniff around her and not women there own age? Because she's young and vulnerable
They wouldn't treat women there own age how they treat chy
Yeah I know, that’s why I said she’s vulnerable😂

Does anyone know what has happened to Cydney? She was ALWAYS live. Haven't seen her for ages. (Also surprised she doesn't have her own thread here 🤔)
Maybe she did actually get her son back ? Or maybe she realised what’s best for her! Seriously shocked the way she went on!

Maybe she did actually get her son back ? Or maybe she realised what’s best for her! Seriously shocked the way she went on!
And she’s pregnant again too

Reactions: 1
Anyone watching Olivia live right now? She’s absolutely melted, drooling and everything. People are saying she’s got court today? They won’t accept her in there like that 😮

Last edited:
  • Wow
Anyone watching Olivia live right now? She’s absolutely melted, drooling and everything. People are saying she’s got court today? They won’t accept her in there like that 😮
she is in a terrible state
her court appearance was half 9
her and pinky are getting food but that’s not going to sober her up quick
she’s drunk two bottles of wine already

• Sad
Omg she has been drinking since last night...imagine drinking out of the bottle of wine in the cab on the way to crown court!!

• Wow
Pinky on live now saying Liv is going prison and said Liv attacked her at the court....

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Wait…how does Chy know cydney? Are they sisters or something?

I don't know why these people ain't banned from tiktok all together. Jesus they all need locking in a mental asylum and they all encourage each other.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.