c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's this about chy getting another puppy? She literally doesn't have a brain cell, she cannot even look after herself 🤣

Reactions: 1
Not sure what ive missed but jordz and ella arnt together no more and hes chatting up this other girl 😆

She is on live now saying kris has been messaging a underage girl who lives on her estate 😶

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I caught a bit last night where she found out he was meeting and messaging people behind her back or something .didnt relise the person was underage

He slept with a 17 year and said “young Pussy is great” or something like that this was in may or June

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Can someone explain who’s rosh is?? Everyone is commenting saying he’s transgender and his daughter was actually birthed by him when he was a female? I’m so confused 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can someone explain who’s rosh is?? Everyone is commenting saying he’s transgender and his daughter was actually birthed by him when he was a female? I’m so confused 😂
Search him up on youtube his story is there. He was intersex supposedly, brought up as a girl, then wanted to become a man but gave birth to his daughter.

Reactions: 4
His always on live drugged out of his head, so clearly isn't taking care of his daughter.

A video just come on my FYI with cydney and mylan.. she’s pregnant again with a married man’s baby 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Has Liv been on live this afternoon? Around 11am she had taken a load of Xan again and was flat out. Think the mods ended up turning the comments off

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.