c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i actually wish someone would get chyanne intervention before it’s too late she’s being used abused ect left right & centre x

Reactions: 5
She’s fine she’s gone live

Omg she’s on sucking on balloons. Gemz in tears bless her

Wtf! Gemma just said she can’t handle the lives on tiktok anymore with so many people watching, in floors of tears. Next thing you know she’s saying come on people tap the screen and now battling with Rochaante and he’s saying come on make it worth Gemma’s time people. She’s just after the gifts she’s disgusting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She’s fine she’s gone live

Omg she’s on sucking on balloons. Gemz in tears bless her

Wtf! Gemma just said she can’t handle the lives on tiktok anymore with so many people watching, in floors of tears. Next thing you know she’s saying come on people tap the screen and now battling with Rochaante and he’s saying come on make it worth Gemma’s time people. She’s just after the gifts she’s disgusting.
I genuinely find Gemma to be the worst of all of them. She’s so arrogant and rude! The way she speaks about her own child is so evil. How people can gift a woman like that is so strange 🙃

Reactions: 8
I genuinely find Gemma to be the worst of all of them. She’s so arrogant and rude! The way she speaks about her own child is so evil. How people can gift a woman like that is so strange 🙃
I agree! I’m surprised she doesn’t have a thread. When I stumble on her lives she’s always being nasty to someone!

Reactions: 4
gemma is such a bleeping weirdo, why are her only friends 18 its bleeping weird she isn't right in the head, she's a wrongen

chyanne knows what's she's doing she's an attention bleep and everyone jumps onto that topic like a bad rash for some clout she went with that guy for balloons and clearly stayed with him and ditched her boyfriend ! embarrassing !

Reactions: 5
That’s a great write up ❤ Makes things make more sense! There’s another thread on here covering some of these guys, called SteadyGemmm I think. I only just found out Olivia is due to be in court soon for murder, her life has been so sad leading up to this, Gem taking advantage like that was messed up.
What is Olivia’s name?

gemma is strange hanging Around 18 year olds, she was at chyannes house the other night is that normal no? a 40 year old probably older craack head at a young girls house I find it very very concerning where are her parents !!????
if it was a man then what would people be saying!

gemma is strange hanging Around 18 year olds, she was at chyannes house the other night is that normal no? a 40 year old probably older craack head at a young girls house I find it very very concerning where are her parents !!????
if it was a man then what would people be saying!
Gemma don't give a tit about her own kids, so it's wild she obsessing over Chyanne, think it's the attention.

Chy's been in care since she was like 14, her mum according to her said take her to the social services and just picks and choose when she wants to be apart of her life, a waster, her bio dad from the sounds of it hardly had anything to do with her and has dozen of other kids too.

Gemma don't give a tit about her own kids, so it's wild she obsessing over Chyanne, think it's the attention.

Chy's been in care since she was like 14, her mum according to her said take her to the social services and just picks and choose when she wants to be apart of her life, a waster, her bio dad from the sounds of it hardly had anything to do with her and has dozen of other kids too.
Chy’s mum said she was out of control and running off and she was getting into trouble due to chyanne truanting & they started threatening that they’ll take her other children away so she essentially had to choose. Since then she’s tried to invite chyanne round and be apart of her life but chy feels that her mum shouldn’t have giving up rights even if she was hard work.

What doesn’t make sense is her Nan didn’t get custody of her either but she’s fine with her nan but not her mum. It’s a hard position to be in as a mum though but I do feel bad for chy because she now seeks love from men and ends up in trauma bonds that she keeps repewtinr over and over.

Reactions: 1
I don’t feel sorry for chy at all I did at the start but now I don’t people make excuses for her behaviour by saying she’s only 19 or she’s vulnerable which just justify what she does

I don’t feel sorry for chy at all I did at the start but now I don’t people make excuses for her behaviour by saying she’s only 19 or she’s vulnerable which just justify what she does
Yeah she needs to sort her tit out but she literally is young and vulnerable😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.