c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What annoys me is that barely anyone talks about how Tommy was abusive to his ex and how Chris said that “young pussy is the best”
it absolutely irks me that people find tommy funny and in his lives there’s so many girls that enable him.
they are both disgusting

Reactions: 4
Did anyone catch the live between chy and roshante the otherday. Where she was basically begging him to get with her and he was saying hes not interested etc. it was cringe and i couldn’t work out if it was legit or not!

Reactions: 2
Did anyone catch the live between chy and roshante the otherday. Where she was basically begging him to get with her and he was saying hes not interested etc. it was cringe and i couldn’t work out if it was legit or not!
I think she keeps doing it to wind his gf up. He gets his ego stroked, that’s why he keeps entertaining her and she gets the attention from the public knowing his gf is raging about chy. I would be angry if my man kept going live with girls openly flirting and disrespecting me/our relationship, so even if it isn’t any staged they want the ‘drama’ element for sure!

Also, did anyone else see that chyanne met up with that mally guy? Then the mother of his child kicked off because they were on live in a hotel together, she was in the comments saying she’s turning up to the hotel etc, if it isn’t staged or planned her life is so messy for such a young girl, every guy she entertains has one issue or another.

Reactions: 3
I think she keeps doing it to wind his gf up. He gets his ego stroked, that’s why he keeps entertaining her and she gets the attention from the public knowing his gf is raging about chy. I would be angry if my man kept going live with girls openly flirting and disrespecting me/our relationship, so even if it isn’t any staged they want the ‘drama’ element for sure!

Also, did anyone else see that chyanne met up with that mally guy? Then the mother of his child kicked off because they were on live in a hotel together, she was in the comments saying she’s turning up to the hotel etc, if it isn’t staged or planned her life is so messy for such a young girl, every guy she entertains has one issue or another.
She does it cause it winds people up. She spends most of Saturday and Sunday getting high on balloons with that J LDN and load of wastemen.

Something bad well happened as you can only be so reckless for so long.

Also Someone kept saying she had sex with Johnny when he was 14, bunch of tramps

Reactions: 1
Is tommy back with olivia ?
They were but got into drama again. Liv felt Tommy was trying to embarrass her by showing dog poo done by her puppy & she said can he leave because she’s looked after him for days and she just feels he’s trying to make her look like her house is dirty or whatever.

He’s on live and she keeps saying leave and he says “in a minute” but doesn’t move or “let me book my cab” she called the police in the end but I don’t know what happened as I came off the live. Honestly I’m surprised she allowed him back around again, but he has issues it’s quite obvious to see.

anyone else watch them and feel really old? I mean I don’t like the fact they have drama but I almost live vicariously through them as my life is so tame and normal in comparison 😂 I kept thinking I’m old I should unfollow but ‘ooooh the drama’ 😅

That Liv was on live the other night and I swear she was possessed...she is using some hard hard crack...

• Haha
  • Wow
How old is Chyanne? She’s an absolute mess
She’s 19 not sure when she’s 20. Still can’t believe she slept with mally knowing he lives with the mother of his child & then when he was on live with his child’s mum, she was crying her head off and hit a cab driver. I know she’s a care leaver and hasn’t had the best family support but surely, she can see her life is toxic.

She falls out with her friends constantly and they all expose eachother (the latest being Johnny saying mya is fake and exposing her doing drugs) with friends like that who needs enemies. Although all these pills and drugs they’re taking probably are the reason they act so erratic and then have mood swings/arguments on come downs, God knows but I couldn’t live that way.

That Liv was on live the other night and I swear she was possessed...she is using some hard hard crack...
Bye 🤣🤣🤣 what’s Livs TT?

She’s 19 not sure when she’s 20. Still can’t believe she slept with mally knowing he lives with the mother of his child & then when he was on live with his child’s mum, she was crying her head off and hit a cab driver. I know she’s a care leaver and hasn’t had the best family support but surely, she can see her life is toxic.

She falls out with her friends constantly and they all expose eachother (the latest being Johnny saying mya is fake and exposing her doing drugs) with friends like that who needs enemies. Although all these pills and drugs they’re taking probably are the reason they act so erratic and then have mood swings/arguments on come downs, God knows but I couldn’t live that way.
Thanks for filling me in… yikes. She’s a proper mess 🤣

Nevermind I found it 🤣🤣 it’s like a car crash

Johnny is weird he films his friends doing stuff and when they fall out he he threatens them with pictures and vids he took a vid of J pissing and exposed it

They all mad.

Johnny gave Chris BJ.
Chy had sex with both JLDN and Mally
Mally treating be like a side chick and dumped her for his BM
Chy been trying to get pregnant cause she jealous of Cydney
Johnny makes money by being a thief and selling on FB market place with his mum.
Maya been sneaky apparently 😂
Johnny controlling and don't like Chy having friends they fallen out with JLDN
Tommy back with Olivia but is acting like immature prick around her trying to bait out her place.

just your usual Tiktok soap opera.

• Haha
chyanne is just a woman I don't cafe If ur a care leaver why is that an excuse? why does she get to assault people and be a horrible person because of that you can see it on her face she meets men to wind up kris or whoever It is she's with at the time she's just a homie hopper and complete woman ! she should probably get checked out sleeping around so much with these duck boy men

Reactions: 5
does anyone see the things happening with this girl chy is friends with called cydney she has 10k followers and is 18 or 19 I think so maybe she has her own thread but cant see one but
she was put into hospital for her baby like 2 weeks ago as she said her neighbour called the police saying she shook her baby so they made her go to hospital and stay in there too asses the baby. anyway after 2 weeks the baby was taken off her from I m sure It was social services who had a meeting and made the decision but it doesn't sit right with me she was on live everyday, even now her baby' was just taken out of her care the same day she had a guy round her house drinking and she did the same last night seems not that bothered to me....

Reactions: 6
does anyone see the things happening with this girl chy is friends with called cydney she has 10k followers and is 18 or 19 I think so maybe she has her own thread but cant see one but
she was put into hospital for her baby like 2 weeks ago as she said her neighbour called the police saying she shook her baby so they made her go to hospital and stay in there too asses the baby. anyway after 2 weeks the baby was taken off her from I m sure It was social services who had a meeting and made the decision but it doesn't sit right with me she was on live everyday, even now her baby' was just taken out of her care the same day she had a guy round her house drinking and she did the same last night seems not that bothered to me....
Been waiting for someone to do a thread on her lol

Reactions: 1
She a care kid can't look after herself let alone a child, probably best decision for the child's sake that he not with her, same will happen with Chy if she ever have kids, she can't even look after a animal, they've had no stability or guidance in life.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.