c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same, I’m on her live currently it’s about to kick off. She is with her mate in spoons and the staff have told her to leave and they’ve kicked off saying the staff are racist, they’re being allowed to finish their meals but chyanne has just revealed the location and table number so people order loads of drinks to the table to piss of the staff

ETA she has just vomited all over the bathroom whilst on live
I was going to see what’s going on, but then saw the edit and I won’t even scroll FYP now 😭🤢

shell just be another person who ends up in prision in the future or dead, she has no guidance sometimes I feel sorry for her as she hasn't had a good role model by th looks of it for a while

Reactions: 2
I was going to see what’s going on, but then saw the edit and I won’t even scroll FYP now 😭🤢
It was so nasty. She managed to not actually show the sick but it was bizarre, she went into the bathroom for a piss and with absolutely no warning whatsoever just projectiled everywhere. Some people were saying it was bulimia but to me it seemed like either pregnancy or food poisoning tbh

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She lucky she hasn't come to serious harm the situations she puts herself in she gonna regret a lot of this as time goes on the first thing she needs to do is get rid of Chris and Tommy both wasters who just use and abuse her for their own gains.

She lucky she hasn't come to serious harm the situations she puts herself in she gonna regret a lot of this as time goes on the first thing she needs to do is get rid of Chris and Tommy both wasters who just use and abuse her for their own gains.
Ngl I have a massive soft spot for her, it’s very clear to me that she has had an absolutely fucked upbringing and had no one to care for her or teach her the right way to be.
She ends up seeking love and security from trash men like Chris and Tommy, who just manipulate her and treat her like tit for their own entertainment, it’s so vile

Reactions: 7
I literally can’t keep up with these people 😂 how does so much happen every single day that even the cat situation feels like old news

• Haha
Has this girl had sex with her cat?
I don’t want to defend her much, but pictures that have been spread are just her posing naked with it and having it on her, (which is bleeping weird) but there isn’t anything to suggest that she actually had sex with it in all fairness.

• Wow
There was a picture of the cat sucking on her tit, no one can justify it really it’s disgusting no matter how old you are. Kris was wrong for leaking them, she was bad for doing it.

Ok. Will ignore the Tiktok sex videos that have somehow started circulating on my FYP.
I’m having the same! Bloody weird 😂

There was a picture of the cat sucking on her tit, no one can justify it really it’s disgusting no matter how old you are. Kris was wrong for leaking them, she was bad for doing it.

At what point would anyone stop to think about taking a photograph as well? It’s one thing to have the cat randomly start sucking a tit bit another to 1 - let it carry on . 2 - take a photo and 3 - send it to someone else.

Reactions: 1
At what point would anyone stop to think about taking a photograph as well? It’s one thing to have the cat randomly start sucking a tit bit another to 1 - let it carry on . 2 - take a photo and 3 - send it to someone else.
Exactly that, they’re just kids who have a lot to learn in this world!!

Anyone seen what happened at Sunday smoke and seen bouncers video .bouncer wasn't there and someone tried sexually assaulting chy or something

Isn’t the other pic not her? Seen a few comments on tiktok saying it’s not so I had a look and it looks a different cat to me and different wall colour and that Kris is just making out it is 🤔

Chy room just been blocked, she was at some pub off her face, singing and dancing with some other girls acting SO inappropriately, she was fully grabbing this other girls arse, putting her hands on her shoulders, touching her hair etc. proper weird behaviour

Chy room just been blocked, she was at some pub off her face, singing and dancing with some other girls acting SO inappropriately, she was fully grabbing this other girls arse, putting her hands on her shoulders, touching her hair etc. proper weird behaviour
That’s normal for Chy!

• Haha
Ngl I have a massive soft spot for her, it’s very clear to me that she has had an absolutely fucked upbringing and had no one to care for her or teach her the right way to be.
She ends up seeking love and security from trash men like Chris and Tommy, who just manipulate her and treat her like tit for their own entertainment, it’s so vile
I couldn't agree more with you. i also think the money she makes off the app has gone to her head and she's getting that entitled attitude. I'ts not very often you see the real chyanne but when it does shine through you can see shes a lost soul and just wants to be loved.

Cheyenne is telling her story on live about being in care and it’s honestly heartbreaking… she is nearly in tears it really explains a lot why she is the way she is

What annoys me is that barely anyone talks about how Tommy was abusive to his ex and how Chris said that “young pussy is the best”

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.