Buzztexreports

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Him a his girlfriend/wife spilt up 3 weeks ago his was on live earlier claiming he’s pretty much homeless and has been living in that camper van he was meant to be helping the homeless with
If true it doesn't mean he's no money, it's not like he's living on the streets.

Reactions: 2
Out last night for his birthday getting everyone to buy him drinks again via the pub app this is the 2nd time now on a few days as he did the same last Friday.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Just constantly on the beg now. ‘Send me a lion, guys - need to make the weeklies.’ The fact he’s not making them (as he was before) suggests that hopefully people are cottoning on to his bullshit.

Reactions: 4
So apparently he got banned from that event yesterday as Evil Queen got her followers to mass report him as he wouldn’t battle her.:ROFLMAO: Can’t say I’ve got much sympathy but she’s bleeping vile and that’s what you get for associating with her. No way he’s got the guts to confront her about it and take her on.

Last edited:
So apparently he got banned from that event yesterday as Evil Queen got her followers to mass report him as he wouldn’t battle her.:ROFLMAO: Can’t say I’ve got much sympathy but she’s bleeping vile and that’s what you get for associating with her. No way he’s got the guts to confront her about it and take her on.
Love it! Can’t comment re Evil Queen as know nothing about her but I know for a fact he’s been trying to weasel his way in with the big eventers, calling people out etc - obviously trying to get his gifts back up. Think people are quickly finding out he’s just a bore.

Reactions: 2
Anyone catch last night? He totally lead on a vulnerable woman on the streets who was desperate for £20. He chatted with her about 15 mins, no doubt putting her in danger, then hurriedly drove off under the pretence some lads on bikes had turned up. So didn’t help the woman out and left her on the streets in a dangerous situation. He’s a bleeping coward who uses vulnerable people to get his views and gifts up. Thankfully more people were calling him out in the comments. What a prick.

Reactions: 9
Back to begging again… going for the weekly leaderboard as he reckons he’s not getting talked about enough. Oh you are getting talked about Buzz hun - just come over on here Cos you’re getting exposed and long may it continue. Orange fool!

Reactions: 5
Really does my nut in this bloke. Saw him last night on one of his 'patrols and all I saw was.
Spoke to a woman who said she needed help and would like a lift - he drove off as mentioned above as he saw someone on a bike
A guy had fallen over on the floor and was being seen to by several people - drove up asked if he was ok and drove off then came back and asked his name and drove off again
Waffled on and and and on whilst doing loops around the block saying he was going to work hard this week doing the patrols to get up the leaderboards

Reactions: 3
Anyone see his live late last night?

Met a prostitute called Mel, drug addict in blackburn. She opened up to him for about half a hour, filmed her face which she told him not to, anyway he promised to help her, was talking to her for a good half hour, offered to get her a hotel for a week, get her food, toiletries etc etc. He then apparently saw someone 'dodgy' approaching, so he speeds off back to Preston and leaves this poor woman without anything!

What the hell is the point! It's so obvious he just uses these vulnerable people for views, and I get it, it's fascinating but awfully sad to listen and see these people, but what he's doing is so so so wrong

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Anyone see his live late last night?

Met a prostitute called Mel, drug addict in blackburn. She opened up to him for about half a hour, filmed her face which she told him not to, anyway he promised to help her, was talking to her for a good half hour, offered to get her a hotel for a week, get her food, toiletries etc etc. He then apparently saw someone 'dodgy' approaching, so he speeds off back to Preston and leaves this poor woman without anything!

What the hell is the point! It's so obvious he just uses these vulnerable people for views, and I get it, it's fascinating but awfully sad to listen and see these people, but what he's doing is so so so wrong
Yeah I saw it as couldn't sleep,. He's always filming vulnerable people - with working girls in particular they don't want their face splashing all over tiktok but he does it anyway as he doesn't give a tit. That's someones mum/ sister/ daughter but he couldn't care less as long as he gets viewers and therefore gifts!

Here we are again. Try out this 'new feature'. Tips!! 100% goes to creator. He's a bleeping joke, he'd be as well saving his petrol and begging in the street!

Here we are again. Try out this 'new feature'. Tips!! 100% goes to creator. He's a bleeping joke, he'd be as well saving his petrol and begging in the street!
Just seen that, got no shame at all - grown man with kids begging like this - how is he not ashamed of himself?! Especially as he apparently claims disability benefits and days he can’t work, yet frequently goes on about TikTok being his job. Dosser waste of space!!

Just seen that, got no shame at all - grown man with kids begging like this - how is he not ashamed of himself?! Especially as he apparently claims disability benefits and days he can’t work, yet frequently goes on about TikTok being his job. Dosser waste of space!!
I'm really poorly and work full time. That's what really bugs me. How much longer before the 'buzzfam' realise he's a con??!!

I'm really poorly and work full time. That's what really bugs me. How much longer before the 'buzzfam' realise he's a con??!!
It’s disgusting. The buzzfam on the whole don’t exactly seem like the sharpest knives in the drawer so I wouldn’t hold your breath!

He's online begging for 'tips' already.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Tbf, a few of them were calling him out the other night after he totally led that vulnerable woman on and just drove off. Hopefully a few more might start to see the light.

I’ll be honest, I’d pay him good money to stop his tit MC-ing.

Reactions: 5
Tips? What's this now?! Can you send money to them directly

Reactions: 1
Tips? What's this now?! Can you send money to them directly
Yeah without TikTok taking a fee. He also asks people to send money direct to his PayPal - seen people sending up to £300 at a time before. No wonder he’s never been arsed to do an honest days work before.

• Wow
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.