Buzztexreports

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's everyones thoughts?

Seen a few videos on tiktok in the past week saying the guy Sonny is a convicted S/O

I watched some of their lives from the share the love competition and they come across as beggy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Very beggy....and their cult, sorry followers, are aggressive and defensive if you happen to mention him, going into other peoples lives saying "Buzz is coming". I watched him last night in a Holiday Inn somewhere, booking 2 homeless people in....trying to get discounted rates....he managed to negotiate free breakfasts....he is anti police....loves confronting them....goes filming outside police stations and turns it into a drama when he's asked what he's doing.....he has confronted prison officers outside a prison, shoving his camera in their faces....he professes to be a reporter reporting what the media dont. Last week he was in Lancaster trying to film someone threatening to jump off a bridge....came across a police officer with a minor in custody for a search....started mouthing off about "it's only a bit of weed, why have they cuffed him"....probably because lots of knife crime is committed by teenage lads!!! He drives round red light districts too....still not sure why....but I hope he's not intimidating sex workers!!! He's a wannabe Billy Big Bollocks!! And yes, Sonny is a convicted SO.

Reactions: 9
Major MAJOR ick. Begging just driving around places? I don’t actually understand why people watch him. He has the charm and charisma of a used condom.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I posted in the beggy thread about them so glad youve created a thread.

There was something not sitting right about him. I think hes creating some kind of cult #buzzfam to spread his xenophobia views aswel and hatred for the police.

Definitely his followers are a cult. I was on DHB live last weekend and they were coming over saying tit.

I bet the same followers would protest outside a S/O house shouting get them out but here they are sending gifts and encouraging these clowns.

I posted in the beggy thread about them so glad youve created a thread.

There was something not sitting right about him. I think hes creating some kind of cult #buzzfam to spread his xenophobia views aswel and hatred for the police.

Good bit of background there. I'm sure there is a lot more to come out about these guys.

Last edited:
Ive just come across his live .what exactly is it that hes doing ?
Trying to be a big tough "man"...reckons he's protecting street girls....last night he went to buy one girl a burger and when he got back he couldn't find her...either she said yes to the burger to get rid of him or she had a better offer!!! Then he found another girl and stopped the car....she basically told him to do one....not content with that he went back and asked her where the first girl was and she said "give me a fiver and I'll tell you". He was shitting himself as I think one of the p*mps was following his live....a few threatening comments. Makes me laugh...he's out in red light districts to allegedly protect the girls....with a convicted SO!!! You couldn't make this tit up. He's a scammer....something to do with iPhones and empty boxes!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Thank god there’s a thread
Can’t stand this prick!
absolute beg and he says the money donated to him helps him drive round.. was on live before and said he helped 2 people into a hotel, then it was 4, then 5. He hates the police, politicians etc drives round looking for wrong doing to cause arguments. Absolute 🔔 end

Reactions: 5
Police just came on his live 😬😬 said they were all gonna be handcuffed and it ended. He was asking for donations for a homeless guy.. said we hopefully should haven enough for a hotel for the night. He had a good few hundred sent in for this poor fella 😤

Police just came on his live 😬😬 said they were all gonna be handcuffed and it ended. He was asking for donations for a homeless guy.. said we hopefully should haven enough for a hotel for the night. He had a good few hundred sent in for this poor fella 😤
He must have earned a fair bit of cash with the share the love competition 2 weeks ago. You would think he would be using this to help the homeless guy out instead of begging again. I hope the homeless guy is ok.

Reactions: 3
He must have earned a fair bit of cash with the share the love competition 2 weeks ago. You would think he would be using this to help the homeless guy out instead of begging again. I hope the homeless guy is ok.
It was 2am and all buzztex did was kept going on in the middle of the street about more money and a plan for this guy.. poor lad looked like he just wanted to sleep. He’s dodgy as they come him!

Pure dodgy just begging for money all the time. The homeless guys they have helped have very quickly found Blackpool’s druggies. Mugs

Just another grifter. He isn’t doing anything to help vulnerable people - just driving around the dodgy areas of Preston and Blackpool and if anything making situation worse. Just exploiting people so he can get gofundme money and gifts. Said he wasn’t going to do any more competitions but now, lo and behold, he’s doing the latest one. He was ranting on his live last night about haters - sounded slightly manic and contradicted himself about 15 times.

He always sounds manic and his story changes constantly. He won’t do a go fund me cos it seems to “dodgy” but setting himself up a Monzo account or asking for PayPal isn’t. Figure that one out! If you give him money you are a grade A idiot cos he’s a massive con artist along with his wrong un mate Sonny

I’ve watched a couple of times, very dull both times. They were just driving around talking tit and begging.

I think it's all set up tbh. It makes no sense. I think these "homeless" people are in on it with him and they all take a cut of the donations. Last night Warren was jumping off Blackpool pier then all of a sudden Jordan was too, then today Jordan is in Yorkshire and is jumping off Yorkshire pier. Which pier is that then because there isn't just a "Yorkshire" pier.

They phoned the police to report concern for him jumping off the pier but when you dial 999 they say "emergency which service" and you have to say but they didn't he jusy started talking to the "police" immediately. It doesn't work like that and they gave no details of location etc then in a minute or so he was off the phone and saying the police weren't concerned. It was clearly faked.

He was driving around in Blackpool last night until early hours but today he is driving around Morecombe.

Its all very strange!! All a ploy for more donations from the silly viewers. He said he ha £1,000 in his bank for a flat for the homeless people but none of them want to move in now 😂😂 yeahhh ok.

Please tell me I'm not the only one that thinks it's a load of rubbish
A scam basically.

I think it's all set up tbh. It makes no sense. I think these "homeless" people are in on it with him and they all take a cut of the donations. Last night Warren was jumping off Blackpool pier then all of a sudden Jordan was too, then today Jordan is in Yorkshire and is jumping off Yorkshire pier. Which pier is that then because there isn't just a "Yorkshire" pier.

They phoned the police to report concern for him jumping off the pier but when you dial 999 they say "emergency which service" and you have to say but they didn't he jusy started talking to the "police" immediately. It doesn't work like that and they gave no details of location etc then in a minute or so he was off the phone and saying the police weren't concerned. It was clearly faked.

He was driving around in Blackpool last night until early hours but today he is driving around Morecombe.

Its all very strange!! All a ploy for more donations from the silly viewers. He said he ha £1,000 in his bank for a flat for the homeless people but none of them want to move in now 😂😂 yeahhh ok.

Please tell me I'm not the only one that thinks it's a load of rubbish
A scam basically.
He’s a huge police hater so he will say they’re not concerned. He’s an absolute tool, a scamming one at that!

Definitely a scam. Has all the stock lines, constant moving of the goalposts etc.

I have a major issue with these people - I think they call themselves 'auditors' who claim they are exposing corruption or helping out the most vulnerable. They do nothing of the sort and are actually just nuisances - annoying the police (but wants their help when he asks, of course) and doing nothing to help women on the street or the homeless (the hotel thing was a total ploy). There's another 'auditor' (not Buzztex) who goes round Preston with his camera filming on office parks etc - literally shoving the camera up to the window and making people, especially younger women, extremely uncomfortable. Just a creepy nuisance being intentionally antagonistic. Sooner they're found out, the better.

him and sonny have had a fall out and accusations been thrown around about gifts/money. Sonnys live now going in on him blocking anyone who says buzzfam haha. now him and his people suddenly care about julia (whos apparently vunerable) donating thousands to buzz.

Only one speaking sense is Sue from blackpoolsvoice who is telling sonny home truths and how wrong it is filming homeless, putting them in hotels 1 night and expecting to change there lives then doing polls, wanting gifts, donations for 1 night.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.